Nfl goy goes 4:00 pm 10/11/09!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jt4545 View Post
    Not my business, " but " calling someone a bumb-ass is not vert nice, if you had posted "your " 6-0-picks maybe we could have seen them and played your plays????? They were picks before the games were played!!!!! I also played new england, because i likeed them, guess i'm one also. Be nice we all are not perfect as you, we have fun and try to help each other, if one stumbles, try to catch them, not push!!! We may never see you again, please don't bash anyone, just because your such a great pick man, have a great day

jt4545

P.S. EVERY GAME I PLAY IS A GOY, I DON'T MAKE SMALL $$$$$ PLAYS MY FRIEND
    I'm not trying to play Monday morning QB but a GOY should be a lock. There are some really good handicappers on this site(Wayne & Spark) they are some of the best but they do not post GOYs on every pick. In my three years of doing this I have posted one GOY. That was when two star players were hurt. And the information was not released to the public. And to me a GOY is a bet where I would put up a months pay. I apologize by saying dumb ass. And maybe I am wrong but I would love to get some input with what a GOY is from other members on this site. Again I am just trying to make people realize that people do make large bets by the things people post on this site...

Comment

Originally posted by the lumberjack View Post
      don't waste your time if you are not in their circle. they have different rules for different people here. if they like you, do as you please. if they don't like you, they will gang up on you and try to run you out of here.
      ???????...I don't think it matters who you are..If you go into someone else's thread the day AFTER someone posts a play (GOY or not) and call them a dumb-ass and tell them WHY the pick was wrong after the fact; people are going to get on you...which they did..

Comment

Originally posted by buddyluv1968 View Post
        I'm not trying to play Monday morning QB but a GOY should be a lock. There are some really good handicappers on this site(Wayne & Spark) they are some of the best but they do not post GOYs on every pick. In my three years of doing this I have posted one GOY. That was when two star players were hurt. And the information was not released to the public. And to me a GOY is a bet where I would put up a months pay. I apologize by saying dumb ass. And maybe I am wrong but I would love to get some input with what a GOY is from other members on this site. Again I am just trying to make people realize that people do make large bets by the things people post on this site...
        This dude for real?
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Meg29 View Post
          ???????...I don't think it matters who you are..If you go into someone else's thread the day AFTER someone posts a play (GOY or not) and call them a dumb-ass and tell them WHY the pick was wrong after the fact; people are going to get on you...which they did..
          Meg I think he is referring to this thread:

http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/al...ou-people.html

Comment

Originally posted by Meg29 View Post
            I think he means that if some posters continually posted GOYs, they would be told to stop, however Crazy is not.

I don't care either way, but I believe crazy is hitting at a good %, and that is why he is being left to post whatever way he pleases.
            "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Its quite obvious buddyluv lost more than he could afford on NE yesterday. Why else would he call crazy a dumbass? Yea dudes a real dumbass and has no clue how to call games. That 15-3 run over the past few weeks on this forum was horrible. God forbid the dude loses a game no matter what he is labelling them as...

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                This dude for real?
                Again I am not trying to start anything. But lets have an intelligent conversation. What is your definition of a GOY?

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                  I think he means that if some posters continually posted GOYs, they would be told to stop, however Crazy is not.

I don't care either way, but I believe crazy is hitting at a good %, and that is why he is being left to post whatever way he pleases.
                  I totally agree with that..I don't care what you call your plays..we are all adults and if you bet a play just because someone calls it a GOY then it's on you

I thought lumberjack was referring to JT and Kb getting on buddyluv for calling out crazy's play today..if i mis-understood I apologize

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                    Its quite obvious buddyluv lost more than he could afford on NE yesterday. Why else would he call crazy a dumbass? Yea dudes a real dumbass and has no clue how to call games. That 15-3 run over the past few weeks on this forum was horrible. God forbid the dude loses a game no matter what he is labelling them as...
                    How did you arrive to that conclusion????

Comment

Originally posted by buddyluv1968 View Post
                      ive been saying this for years....i personally wont bet a GOY or ill fade, But to each his own, if someone has a GOY every week, my question to that person is how many tout show have u watched?
                      jordanrules..................

Comment

Lumberjack, that's very un fair everyone is treated the same!!!!!! All i was saying is no one is perfect, don't call or knock someone if their plays fails to cover, i was banned from the fourm once and i was wrong, so no one is treated with kid gloves, but it's not right to down someone because the pick they liked didn't cover, i'm sure crazy did not put that out just someone could lose ( lets be fair ) i post who i like and if the team wins then great i also follow a lot win or lose, if we were all right everytime who would take our plays???? So understand this"circle" is for everyone.have "you" ever posted a game that lost?????
                        jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

I don't care what the hell he calls it.

If his GOY's are hitting at plus 85%, then I'm in.

Come on now...winners should speak for themselves.

If this pick won, would we be even having this conversation???

Comment

1968 you and i both know their is no such thing as a "lock" if it were we would all be rich, i'm saying don't bash someone for thier plays, i had a very bad week of picks but i did use some of the other members plays and came out all-right so for. Let's just all help one another out, i look at evryones plays and i mean everyone and then look at stats. Then i play what like the best. Hope i didn't make anyone mad. Good luck to everyone thanks crazy for being in your thread.

Jt
                            jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Lumberjack, that's very un fair everyone is treated the same!!!!!! All i was saying is no one is perfect, don't call or knock someone if their plays fails to cover, i was banned from the fourm once and i was wrong, so no one is treated with kid gloves, but it's not right to down someone because the pick they liked didn't cover, i'm sure crazy did not put that out just someone could lose ( lets be fair ) i post who i like and if the team wins then great i also follow a lot win or lose, if we were all right everytime who would take our plays???? So understand this"circle" is for everyone.have "you" ever posted a game that lost?????
                              jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Originally posted by jt4545 View Post
                                You are missing the point... We are talking about the same thing. I want everyone on this site to make money. But lets use terms the way that they mean. GOY means "GAME OF THE YEAR" It is a rare instance. There are some people that every posting is a GOY. As I wrote earlier Wayne and Spark has some good picks Spark had a hell of a day I think last week but he did not name any pick a GOY. I have been on this site for a while and I knw which ones I need to pay attention to because I know their records. But I am saying lets look out for the next guy who does not know any better.

Comment

Working...
                                X