No announcement yet.

Nfl goy goes 4:00 pm 10/11/09!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW, 10th GOY in your last 12 posted threads. Seriously Crazy,good luck but just wondering if these are just regular plays you feel good about or really GOY material?

Good luck.

Comment

all over the pats as well !!

Comment

student vs. mentor, I think mentor wins....buying down a half point can only help, GL!
        Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Gl today....keep em coming

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Man o man!!! What a game!! OT here we come.

Comment

Originally posted by RnJ_VIP View Post
              I am not trying to hate on your pick or anything but this is what I have...

There are only two 4-0 ATS teams that are left in the league which are the 49ers & Broncos. It is easier to ride the trend then bet on the turn. .
              Why is it easier to ride the trend? Week 5 teams at 4-0 ATS are a terrible 6-16 ATS. If you rode the trend in the past you would have taken a beating.

Comment

I am talking about just season trend. Fuck all that week 4,5,6. That's last year and the year before that, teams change! Seemed like this weekend work and betting for the turn is a lot harder trust me, I've been betting roulette, baccarat, etc. Sometimes the wave can ride pretty long. So 49ers are no longer undefeated ATS, now the Broncos that we now know are pretty legit at at 5-0 SU & ATS in the NFL! Also note Carolina is still defeated ATS at 0-5 hahaha, I got KC in early...
                Each 1* is worth 0.50

BASKETBALL
                Record = 0-0

2011 HOT PICK!
                Record= 0-0

2010 FOOTBALL
                Record = 89-61-3

*UPDATED 02/15/2011

CURRENT SEASON MOOD:

Comment

Thanks for the great run crazy!

Lets go ahead and start a new one.

Comment

crazy, sorry bout ur Pats loss, get em back next time
                    jordanrules..................

Comment

Get em next time Crazy! 4-1 yesterday, keep em coming!!

Comment

YOU ALMOST HAD IT I WAS ON TEHM ALSO

jt
                        Last edited by jt4545; 10-12-2009, 09:36 AM.
                        jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                          WOW, 10th GOY in your last 12 posted threads. Seriously Crazy,good luck but just wondering if these are just regular plays you feel good about or really GOY material?

Good luck.
                          I might get in trouble for writing this but I got to bring this up. I've noticed that GOY's have been just thrown around a lot this season... Sometimes I think Wayne Root is on this site. I am not trying to criticize anyone but there are people that are playing with a lot of money that pay attention to some of these post. Yes it is the person who bets responsibility to manage their money. But these multiple GOY's must stop. I went 6-0 this weekend but I am afraid to post some of my picks because I did not have any inside information(I am close to some programs) Only a dumb ass will post a GOY on a 4-0 team that is a home underdog in mile high stadium... Does anyone know what thin air does to fat people? Did you take into account of New Englands past record is at Mile High stadium. Im pretty sure someone lost money because they took your pick I mean guess seriously... I know this is gambling and nothing is guarantee but a GOY should be close to it.

Comment

Not my business, " but " calling someone a bumb-ass is not vert nice, if you had posted "your " 6-0-picks maybe we could have seen them and played your plays????? They were picks before the games were played!!!!! I also played new england, because i likeed them, guess i'm one also. Be nice we all are not perfect as you, we have fun and try to help each other, if one stumbles, try to catch them, not push!!! We may never see you again, please don't bash anyone, just because your such a great pick man, have a great day

jt4545

P.S. EVERY GAME I PLAY IS A GOY, I DON'T MAKE SMALL $$$$$ PLAYS MY FRIEND
                            Last edited by jt4545; 10-12-2009, 10:48 AM.
                            jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Originally posted by buddyluv1968 View Post
                              I might get in trouble for writing this but I got to bring this up. I've noticed that GOY's have been just thrown around a lot this season... Sometimes I think Wayne Root is on this site. I am not trying to criticize anyone but there are people that are playing with a lot of money that pay attention to some of these post. Yes it is the person who bets responsibility to manage their money. But these multiple GOY's must stop. I went 6-0 this weekend but I am afraid to post some of my picks because I did not have any inside information(I am close to some programs) Only a dumb ass will post a GOY on a 4-0 team that is a home underdog in mile high stadium... Does anyone know what thin air does to fat people? Did you take into account of New Englands past record is at Mile High stadium. Im pretty sure someone lost money because they took your pick I mean guess seriously... I know this is gambling and nothing is guarantee but a GOY should be close to it.
                              You are the best Monday morning QB i've ever seen

Comment

Originally posted by buddyluv1968 View Post
                                don't waste your time if you are not in their circle. they have different rules for different people here. if they like you, do as you please. if they don't like you, they will gang up on you and try to run you out of here.

Comment

Working...
                                X