Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chado's CFL Picks for Week 13!!! (3 BIG Plays with writeups)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck tonight! Love under in hamilton but loaded up big with hamilton +4 i think they win outright!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
      Split out last week going 1-1...tough loss on Calgary should have swept as they were winning the whole game and lost right at the very end...

YTD 20-19...

13-5 the past 4 weeks...

I absolutely love the dicks this week. All are biggies!!! YUMM !!

For Week 13 lets try these...

Montreal Alouettes / Hamilton Tiger Cats UNDER 49.0 (-110)
      These two teams met once already this year in Montreal and the Als hung on for a 21-8 victory. Also 5 of the last 7 meetings have went under. I watched the first game between these two and it was a great defensive struggle. The Tiger Cats really kept the Als offense in check for majority of the game. Not to mention how well the Cats played the Grey Cup Champs offense last week holding them to one of their worst offensive performances in years. Montreal is rated #1 in points allowed this season and Hamilton is ranked #2

7 POINT TEASERS:

Calgary Stampeders -1.0 / Toronto Argonauts / Winnipeg Blue Bombers UNDER 51.0 (-130)
      Toronto and Winnipeg have played under the total in 8 straight games against each other. When these two teams meet its ugly with solid defense and horrible offense. This year these two teams rank last and second last in points scored. They have already played each other twice this season with both going way under. A total of 25 and 24 points combined were scored in each games, 13-12, and 19-5. Not to mention we are grabbing an extra 7 point cushion here with the tease

Calgary Stampeders -1.0 / Saskatchewan Rough Riders +10.5 (-130)

These two teams have met twice already and Edmonton has won both games. One by 5 and the other by 4 HOWEVER lets look a little deeper into these two games. In game on Saskatchewan was up 22-0 and lost by 5. Last weekend they were winning 27-24 late in the 4th quarter and lost on a game winning touchdown by 4. I fully expect the Riders to exact revenge and potentially win outright this week. Ricky Ray for Edmonton completed his first 20 straight passes last week and they still almost lost. You can bet the Green Riders defense is pissed and will not allow that to happen again. This should be another close one right down to the wire and we will gladly take the extra 10.5 points

My reasons for using Calgary in both teasers:

Calgary has beaten BC in 5 straght games over the last 2 seasons which include 1-0 this year (48-10 @ BC) and 4-0 last season. The average margin of victory in these games is 14 points. Not to mention last year BC had a good team that isnt half as good this season. The Stamps went 4-0-1 ATS in these 5 games aswell. Calgary is coming off one of their most embarassing losses in years last week in Hamilton. One in which Grey Cup Champion of last year Henry Burris was just 10/25 for only 114 yards. Credit a quality Hamilton defense however his WR's dropped a ton of passes which did not help the cause. I am pretty sure I heard this week that it was his worst QB rating of any game in his CFL career. This offensive blunder last week was a total shock as Calgary ranks 1st in the CFL in almost ALL offensive categories. They are also #3 in defensive points allowed. BC is ranked middle of the pack in defense and has the 3rd worst offensive production in the league. With that being said coming back home to face a BC team that they already thumped by 38 points on the road earlier this year is a warm welcoming for a bounce back effort. This game also will provide the Stamps sole possession of 1st place in the West with a win. I expect a total turnaround on Wendy's Friday Night football live from Calgary!!!

GL FELLAS LETS SWEEP THIS WEEK!!!
      GOOD LUCK WITH THE BIGGIES LITTLE BROTHER !!
      DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
        GOOD LUCK WITH THE BIGGIES LITTLE BROTHER !!

Lets bring em in!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Lets bring em in!!!

tmi-too much info !! ps-good luck chad !!
          DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Beautiful 1st quarter by MTL 15-0....

Comment

Adding another BIG play:

Montreal Alouettes (-175) ML
              I just cant see Hamilton beating both the Grey Cup Champs and the Grey Cup runners up in back to back weeks as underdogs....

GL FELLAS!!!
              28-1 blowout city right now for Montreal letting Hamilton now they are the beasts of the East....midway through the 3rd quarter....

The main reason why I liked this play is because I thought it was a very similar spot to Calgary @ Hamilton last week...one in which the Calgary should have got us this win however Montreal is for us tonight...need this to stay under the 49 here also....
              Last edited by Chado1; 09-25-2009, 08:55 PM.

Comment

28-1 blowout city right now for Montreal letting Hamilton now they are the beasts of the East....midway through the 3rd quarter....

The main reason why I liked this play is because I thought it was a very similar spot to Calgary @ Hamilton last week...one in which the Calgary should have got us this win however Montreal is for us tonight...need this to stay under the 49 here also....
                Yea thats 1 point...Hamilton scored a rouge the fucked up 1 point play in CFL...

Comment

Under loses as Montreal puts it over the total on their own...thus my concern and the BIG play on them to win...sucks Hamilton couldnt play just a bit of D but Montreal makes a statement tonight...1-1 so far need Calgary BIG here...lets get a 3-1 weekend out of this...game starts in a half hour!!!

Comment

Total lands on 50 and lose the under by a fucking point...that really pisses me off as I bet it Wednesday...the line was 50 - 51 at ALL and I mean ALL books all day today ugh...barf city hopefully a few of you got a push or a win...

Comment

Yeah...I got a split off it.

PK
                      No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Calgary wins by 9...

Lets finish em off tomorrow night...

Comment

Best of luck to you CHado!!

Comment

Working...
                          X