Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chado's CFL Picks for Week 13!!! (3 BIG Plays with writeups)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chado's CFL Picks for Week 13!!! (3 BIG Plays with writeups)

Split out last week going 1-1...tough loss on Calgary should have swept as they were winning the whole game and lost right at the very end...

YTD 20-19...

13-5 the past 4 weeks...

I absolutely love the picks for this week. All are biggies!!!

For Week 13 lets try these...

Montreal Alouettes / Hamilton Tiger Cats UNDER 49.0 (-110)
    These two teams met once already this year in Montreal and the Als hung on for a 21-8 victory. Also 5 of the last 7 meetings have went under. I watched the first game between these two and it was a great defensive struggle. The Tiger Cats really kept the Als offense in check for majority of the game. Not to mention how well the Cats played the Grey Cup Champs offense last week holding them to one of their worst offensive performances in years. Montreal is rated #1 in points allowed this season and Hamilton is ranked #2

7 POINT TEASERS:

Calgary Stampeders -1.0 / Toronto Argonauts / Winnipeg Blue Bombers UNDER 51.0 (-130)
    Toronto and Winnipeg have played under the total in 8 straight games against each other. When these two teams meet its ugly with solid defense and horrible offense. This year these two teams rank last and second last in points scored. They have already played each other twice this season with both going way under. A total of 25 and 24 points combined were scored in each games, 13-12, and 19-5. Not to mention we are grabbing an extra 7 point cushion here with the tease

Calgary Stampeders -1.0 / Saskatchewan Rough Riders +10.5 (-130)

These two teams have met twice already and Edmonton has won both games. One by 5 and the other by 4 HOWEVER lets look a little deeper into these two games. In game on Saskatchewan was up 22-0 and lost by 5. Last weekend they were winning 27-24 late in the 4th quarter and lost on a game winning touchdown by 4. I fully expect the Riders to exact revenge and potentially win outright this week. Ricky Ray for Edmonton completed his first 20 straight passes last week and they still almost lost. You can bet the Green Riders defense is pissed and will not allow that to happen again. This should be another close one right down to the wire and we will gladly take the extra 10.5 points

My reasons for using Calgary in both teasers:

Calgary has beaten BC in 5 straght games over the last 2 seasons which include 1-0 this year (48-10 @ BC) and 4-0 last season. The average margin of victory in these games is 14 points. Not to mention last year BC had a good team that isnt half as good this season. The Stamps went 4-0-1 ATS in these 5 games aswell. Calgary is coming off one of their most embarassing losses in years last week in Hamilton. One in which Grey Cup Champion of last year Henry Burris was just 10/25 for only 114 yards. Credit a quality Hamilton defense however his WR's dropped a ton of passes which did not help the cause. I am pretty sure I heard this week that it was his worst QB rating of any game in his CFL career. This offensive blunder last week was a total shock as Calgary ranks 1st in the CFL in almost ALL offensive categories. They are also #3 in defensive points allowed. BC is ranked middle of the pack in defense and has the 3rd worst offensive production in the league. With that being said coming back home to face a BC team that they already thumped by 38 points on the road earlier this year is a warm welcoming for a bounce back effort. This game also will provide the Stamps sole possession of 1st place in the West with a win. I expect a total turnaround on Wendy's Friday Night football live from Calgary!!!

GL FELLAS LETS SWEEP THIS WEEK!!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Good luck chado1
    jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Good luck Chado
      He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

I hated that Calgary loss last week. A team will look like utter dominance one week and then like shit the next and visa versa. Its actually comical. Where is the consistency? The parody is sereal. How is any of that anticipated? The any given Sunday saying was invented because of the crap shoot circus that is involved with CFL wagering. Dont get me wrong I love watching this league however its becoming a total coin flip down to the wire on which teams cover each week. Just like NBA where both teams are covering the spread back and forth throughout the game and decided late.

GL this week with that crazy CFL Chado
        You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by PhilJr View Post
          I hated that Calgary loss last week. A team will look like utter dominance one week and then like shit the next and visa versa. Its actually comical. Where is the consistency? The parody is sereal. How is any of that anticipated? The any given Sunday saying was invented because of the crap shoot circus that is involved with CFL wagering. Dont get me wrong I love watching this league however its becoming a total coin flip down to the wire on which teams cover each week. Just like NBA where both teams are covering the spread back and forth throughout the game and decided late.

Teams are much more consistent week to week in CFL than NFL. Not even close in comparison. Calgary was a fluke they will get back on track this week. Unlike NFL where every year you see teams win outright in games they shouldnt even come close in. How do you explain little old lady's who know nothing about NFL winning office pools every year? Where do you think the any given Sunday saying came from? It didnt happen because of teams living up to their potential week in and week out thats for damn sure. NFL wagering is a total crap shoot the results leave most of us baffled each week. If you are winning regularly at it congrats to you but I suck at it and thats my opinion of the venting frustration towards the league. I love watching it but cant win betting it in the long run. Nothing makes sense...

Comment

BOL Brother. Keep up the good work.
            Go Browns!!

Comment

BOL Chado. Bring em in

Comment

Thanks Chado - looking forward to a big weekend,

Comment

Good Luck Chado!

Like everything, but I`m going with BC plus 15.

Think we both should win.

(so have you been enjoying the weather, or are you stuck in an office cube?)

Comment

Originally posted by gr8whtnorth View Post
                    Good Luck Chado!

Like everything, but I`m going with BC plus 15.

Think we both should win.

(so have you been enjoying the weather, or are you stuck in an office cube?)
                    BC plus 15 could hit also so I hope we both win....

Yea weather has been nice only a matter of time before this humidity leaves us and the cold winter comes in...

Yea stuck in the office most of the time but what can ya do...

I can wait for this MTL/HAM game wanted to take HAM but couldnt pull the trigger...this will show us if they are for real or not..I am very impressed with their defense this year...that combined with Bruce is the main reason they are playing better than the past 10 years IMO...should be a playoff like atmosphere at Ivor Wynne on Friday night...wish I could go to the game again....

Comment

Good luck this weekend, aye! Sweep'em, aye!

Comment

YOU GUYS R NUTS !!
                        DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Post of the month ...

Giood Luck kid

Comment

GL chad
                            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Adding another BIG play:

Montreal Alouettes (-175) ML
                              I just cant see Hamilton beating both the Grey Cup Champs and the Grey Cup runners up in back to back weeks as underdogs....

GL FELLAS!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X