No announcement yet.

Nfl goy next week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't pick my nose this year. Seems like the NFL is tougher than ever to pick. It seems like every time I think its in the bag I get beat in the last few minutes. How can a team play so crappy for 3 and a half quarters come back and not miss a pass and run the ball unstoppably in the last 3 mins. Can somebody explain it to me. Sorry for the rambling about my shitty season so far but damn. oh by the way good luck on tampa. I will fade you so don't worry granny you will win!

Comment

////
      Last edited by grandmama; 09-24-2009, 07:07 AM.
      "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
        Definition of a tool is right above. No need to call frank out for anything when his post wasn't even close to insulting.

You're an idiot grandma, good luck on your game of the year.
        Mavskid,
        Do us all a favor as well and post some winners. It seems all you do on this site is tally everyones plays on here every weekend-thanks for all the help. Again, this is a posting forum for people that cap and gamble. People like you do not bring anything to this site. Call me a tool all you want. You're the square coming on here to socialize.
        "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by grandmama View Post
          Mavskid,
          Do us all a favor as well and post some winners. It seems all you do on this site is tally everyones plays on here every weekend-thanks for all the help. Again, this is a posting forum for people that cap and gamble. People like you do not bring anything to this site. Call me a tool all you want. You're the square coming on here to socialize.
          Grandma,you have posted 2 plays in the last 6 months.Mavs has posted a shit load I wouldn't use your normal come back of "Post some picks" unless I researched it next time.

good luck on the game

Comment

Mavskid,
            LMAO you're the dude who never posts picks and then all of a sudden has a random GOY...
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Dude posts 1 SEC football and basketball game per season...spends the other half of his posts arguing about politics on the "internet" and he calls out other people for their contributions...OMFG Im in tears..BWWAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Mavskid,
                I don't even have to respond to that garbage, my posts and threads speak for themselves on whether or not I post plays. Idiot.
                "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Not at all. My friends, in the game of gambling and life it is good to have a memory. I've hit tons of plays like this through the years by writing down what I play every year and returning to the matchups a few years later. Cite everything, win or lose. There are a ton of reasons I'm playing this game, and the fact that some of you are questioning it should make others like it more.
                  Are you suggestion the Bucs have this game 'circled'? New coach. New QB. How many players remain from the Bucs 2007 playoff team?

the fact that some of you are questioning it should make others like it more.
                  I'm not questioning the pick. I'm questioning the reasoning. Your initial post oozed of a pick mostly on emotion.

There are a ton of reasons I'm playing this game
                  Do you care to share any of your reasons?

Comment

Originally posted by Celtics86 View Post
                    why are all of you blasting this guys GOY
                    I didn't blast him. When he posts he lost a GOY on Tampa vs Giants I made a fair comment. Asking if it was a GOY pick based on emotion.

Many sports bettors are emotional bettors. He posted a GOY a week before the game. Lots can happen in the week leading to a game.

Comment

Frank, it seems to me you don't cap anymore on this site. I went back and looked at all your post for 5 pages and didn't see you post anything. All you post about is news updates and give your opinion on Kayne West and the Williams sisters; and that's about it. So please, before you try to figure out the logic behind my picks, do us all a favor and post some winners. By the way Frank, we all have the internet and can read the sports ticker on ESPN, so save yourself a little trouble and stop posting news updates on here because we already know it happened. Post some winners, or some losers for that matter. Just post something. Hell, I already have about 3 good people to fade on here that post all the time, I can always use another.
                      Since you've done your research on my posts you should have noticed I do post plays every week. I've been in both baseball capping contest this season. Go ahead and fade my baseball picks. In both contests I've been on the plus side. Did you join the NFL football capping contest? I did.

You're accusing me of not posting my picks. That's ok. But what about you? Prior to this GOY you last posted a pick April 28. You should practice what you preach.

It seems like my posts and opinions about a dirtbag like K West and the opinions about the Williams incident touched a raw nerve. That's your problem. Not mine. Sometimes the truth hurts.

Incidentally, my top play this week is on the Giants. Not because I'm fading you. I don't fade. GL on Tampa

Comment

Originally posted by Celtics86 View Post
                        so, frank, I got you down for the favorite and the over again tonight?
                        In this game put me down on the favorite. Normally, I play nothing but dogs in the NFL. It's a dog league. I was in a NFL capping from another site requiring 5 weekly picks. With 85 picks approximately 75 were dogs. I'd gladly forward you the links.

My capping style is bases on systems and percentages. Historically, 2-0 favorites have done well. The favorite has done ever better at -5 or higher. There's no concrete evidence that road favorite of a road division win is a fade. In 20 seasons, teams in the same spot as the Giants are 38-38. Same with teams off 2 divisional wins. 27-25. Cappers have so many theories. Let down. Revenge. Look ahead. Must win. Blah blah blah. Most hold no edge.

Since 2003, non divisional home teams seeking revenge vs a home playoff loss. 3-3. As a Home Dog. 1-1. Home Dogs @ 0-2 are 8-11. Incidentally, we have 3 this week. Lions, Rams and Bucs.

One of the reasons I prefer my style of capping is it eliminates my emotion. Through the years I've learned if I make a pick due to my feeling or emotion I'm wrong more than I'm right.

Comment

Frank, it seems to me you don't cap anymore on this site.
                          I'd gladly challenge you and Celtics86 to a capping contest. You name the sport (except college hoops) and the terms.

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                            LMAO you're the dude who never posts picks and then all of a sudden has a random GOY...
                            Chado,
                            I generally do not have to cap very much during the football season because I can always fade your picks (Like I did on Sunday. I just played your 5 NFL picks, no totals) I went 5-0. When I said there's a few people on here that I fade, I was including you. It was nice to meet my bookie this week to pick up 5 crisp 100 dollar bills. Thanks Chado!Do I post regularly every week?: No. I only post sides when I really like them. Peace, can't wait to see what you cook up this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03 View Post
                              Are you suggestion the Bucs have this game 'circled'? New coach. New QB. How many players remain from the Bucs 2007 playoff team?

I'm not questioning the pick. I'm questioning the reasoning. Your initial post oozed of a pick mostly on emotion.

Do you care to share any of your reasons?
                              I hear you Frank, I will share some reasons later.

Comment

Chado,
                                I generally do not have to cap very much during the football season because I can always fade your picks (Like I did on Sunday. I just played your 5 NFL picks, no totals) I went 5-0. When I said there's a few people on here that I fade, I was including you. It was nice to meet my bookie this week to pick up 5 crisp 100 dollar bills. Thanks Chado!Do I post regularly every week?: No. I only post sides when I really like them. Peace, can't wait to see what you cook up this weekend.

ahh...the disadvantages of living in a glass house CHADO..

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Working...
                                X