Nfl goy next week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nfl goy next week

TAMPA BAY BUCS (No matter what the line will be)

Been waiting on this one for a bit. Back when the Giants made the run to the Super Bowl a couple of years back, they opened up the playoffs with a game at Tampa. Tampa was a 2 point fave in that game, and lost outright; Tampa was my PLayoff GOY that day. The game was ugly from the start and the Gmen won by ten. Anyway, I was on them big that day, and I do believe it was Wayne's NFL GOY as well. Both of us lost a lot that day. Be back with more later in the week.
    "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Not sure what the analysis has to do with the selection... but GL with your GOY.
    The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

GL with your GOY. TB scares the hell out of me but hope you hit my man.
      Go Browns!!

Comment

not thinking GOY play, but was thinking the same way about playing ON whoever is playing the vikings... and i am a viking fan!!
        Life is a shit sandwich and every day is another bite. The more bread you have, the less shit you have to eat. I want more bread. May you win all your bets...

Comment

GL with you GOY but I personally wouldn't bet on Tampa with Monopoly money.

Comment

Originally posted by grandmama View Post
            TAMPA BAY BUCS (No matter what the line will be)

Been waiting on this one for a bit. Back when the Giants made the run to the Super Bowl a couple of years back, they opened up the playoffs with a game at Tampa. Tampa was a 2 point fave in that game, and lost outright; Tampa was my PLayoff GOY that day. The game was ugly from the start and the Gmen won by ten. Anyway, I was on them big that day, and I do believe it was Wayne's NFL GOY as well. Both of us lost a lot that day. Be back with more later in the week.
            It sounds more like an emotional revenge pick than a pick with any concrete logic.

Comment

Good luck

I'd be worried about a Giants D that didnt have any sacks last night and gave up a ton of rushing yards. I'm sure they will be pissed and correct that this week.
              He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03 View Post
                It sounds more like an emotional revenge pick than a pick with any concrete logic.
                Agreed
                Questions, comments, complaints:
                [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                  Agreed
                  Not at all. My friends, in the game of gambling and life it is good to have a memory. I've hit tons of plays like this through the years by writing down what I play every year and returning to the matchups a few years later. Cite everything, win or lose. There are a ton of reasons I'm playing this game, and the fact that some of you are questioning it should make others like it more.
                  "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

JC, please stay out of my threads if you don't have anything to say. I didn't come into your GOY lock thread last week.

Comment

Bucs+ 7

Comment

GL Gma. I won't play this game as it looks scary to me. Which is probably good for you. The bucs have lost the last 2 by 13 one of which was the Cowboys who the Giants just beat. So, it looks like a no brainer to a lot of people to take the Giants (minus the fact that it's at TB). I like the call, but won't play. BOL to you man

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03 View Post
                          Since when did logic ever win a bet in the NFL..... It's theater in motion, they can make anything happen that they need to happen. And why are all of you blasting this guys GOY, yet NOBODY had the balls to blast wayne1218 GOY laying double digits in the FIRST game of the year with a QB that had not played really since his loss in the Super Bowl 18 months ago. I guess since he posted a bunch of "logic" to support his bet, you could back it, and that's fine, wayne was trying to pick a winner just like we all are, and I can appreciate that.....

but what I see here is some squares that come out in support of a double digit favorite, but slam an 0-2 Tampa team catching 7 points.......
                          so, frank, I got you down for the favorite and the over again tonight?

Comment

good luck with tha big play on Tampa, G-ma!

Comment

+7 looks ok grandmama,will ride shotgun,plus a small moneyline-LETS DO THIS BROTHER !!
                              DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Working...
                              X