Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

baby stay with me-IRONCHUNG AND LADY GAGA // ALL-IN STONE COLD POKER FACE WEEK 4 !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
    just hit me what you were talking about-i concur !!
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
      having to work saturdays sucks so bad,i like college so much better than the pros,really do not even like watching a pro game.as a lot of times just seems like the refs are in control-IMO-WITHOUT STARTING A BUNCH OF DEBATES-LOL !! PS-AND YES,IT HAPPENS IN COLLEGE ALSO,WATCH HOW THE REFS KEPT TEXAS TECH IN THE GAME VS. TEXAS LAST WEEK AND TEXAS WAS THE HOME TEAM // WATCH THE END OF THE UCLA-TENN GAME AND SEE HOW BADLY UCLA GETS FUCKED,YET TENNY STILL LOST-LOL,I AM A TENNY FAN,JUST CALLING IT LIKE I SEE IT !!
      Last edited by WayneChung; 09-22-2009, 10:26 PM.
      DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

week 2 pyramid play // PLEASE JUST SHUT YOUR EYES AND MOVE ON PAST THIS,NFL IS NOT MY DEAL,JUST TRYING TO RECOUP A MONSTER LOSS,AND I AM GOING TO KEEP DOING THIS TILL I WIN OR LOSE MY HOUSE,WHICH IS ALREADY ON 2ND MORTGAGE !! the play-line # 401 titans +3 for 48 units !! ps-was going to take the moneyline but its small and the 3 points looks better !!
        like the play chunger!!!
        "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

you can find texas a.m.-14 with no extra juice now,also there are some 32-'s on auburn,always shop for the best line,its huge during the course of a season !!

Comment

adding line # 301 // OLE MISS - 3 MINUS 130 FOR 2 UNITS // AQUACHUNG // MAY THE GOOD SIDE OF THE FORCE BE WITH US YOUNG SKYWALKERS !!

Comment

adding line # 301 // OLE MISS - 3 MINUS 130 FOR 2 UNITS // AQUACHUNG // MAY THE GOOD SIDE OF THE FORCE BE WITH US YOUNG SKYWALKERS !!
              really crappy call on the rebels,they were beat much worse than the final score,only good thing,we only lose 2.6 units,i liked this play at the 6 unit level !!

Comment

Chung uve been clutch bro! Im on a couple of yr cfb plays. My question is since phil's plays were most of yr success are u just playing from the newsletter or getting any added big plays from him?

Comment

Originally posted by rcmcd View Post
                  Chung uve been clutch bro! Im on a couple of yr cfb plays. My question is since phil's plays were most of yr success are u just playing from the newsletter or getting any added big plays from him?
                  rcmcd,we have had phil mentioned in my thread about 4 times,spark threatened to ban me if it happened again,something about not talking about service guys in here,so i have no comment,other than that-hope things going well with you my friend,honestly my best plays come on saturdays and work has me busy then,so very hard to produce like last year. and the saturday plays were swami-magic if you catch my drift,ala state college,pa. style !!

Comment

Comment

rcmcd,you are and always will be a truly good friend-i have missed our scintillating conversations from the past-much love my brother !!

Comment

rcmcd,we have had phil mentioned in my thread about 4 times,spark threatened to ban me if it happened again,something about not talking about service guys in here,so i have no comment,other than that-hope things going well with you my friend,honestly my best plays come on saturdays and work has me busy then,so very hard to produce like last year. and the saturday plays were swami-magic if you catch my drift,ala state college,pa. style !!
                        Sorry brutha. Goodluck!

Comment

adding line # 346 auburn over 55 minus 120 for two units // and # 338 texas a.m. over 63 minus 120 for two units // AQUACHUNG // MAY THE GOOD SIDE OF THE FORCE BE WITH US YOUNG SKYWALKERS !! PS-WATCH THE LINE ON # 340,IF THE TOTAL GOES FROM 60 TO 63,PUT 2 UNITS ON THE OVER,WRITE-UP,THE WEATHER IS EXCELLENT IF THE TOTAL MOVES UP THAT MUCH !! ps-these plays posted friday morning at 10.30 a.m. !!
                          Last edited by WayneChung; 09-25-2009, 11:31 AM.

Comment

better quality !!
                            bump-much love amigos !!

Comment

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                                GET THAT "revenge of the nerds" crap outa my thread !!

Comment

Working...
                                X