X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mark30 View Post
    Another nice job!
    thank you mark, you as well brother... 103 saturday

and i know by know you have heard kurt is fighting frankie (edgar) next. 2 jersey boys goin at it, i know who we will both be want to win, but i actually think edgar takes this....we will talk.

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain View Post
      Gray Maynard TO WIN 5 units = WINNER

(the line has been everywhere from -260 to -350) i personally got it at -260. anything under -350 i would still make the play.

* This could be updated to a 7 unit play after weigh inn. I will of course update if necessary, for now TO WIN 5 units. ***HUERTA LOOKED VERY GOOD AT THE WEIGH, which is why it stayed a 5 unit, and was NOT upgraded to 7 unit.

for mavs, chung, PK, chado, FBcoach, tech, Kaz or anyone else that follows me and mark regularly, feel free to ask my opinions, i do have a few small plays on the event i like but just gonna post my big 1.

Good Luck Everyone

* By now everyone has heard (over the phone right chunger ! LOL) or saw that i'm at ATT, i am NOT a signed pro, i am an amatuer that works and trains with pro's and pro prospects. I respectfully will ask paperchaseN to please stay out of my thread as i do not need or want your input. Thank you very much paper.
      Gray Maynard = WINNER + 5 units

Comment

Was sweating buckets after Condit and Maynard both lost their first rounds...thought we were fucked for sure...glad they turned it around in the next two rounds thanks for the winner!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
          Stout fight cancelled as Nover suffered a seizure just hours before the fight....I have no clue what happened but apparently this happened before with this dude during TUF...
          This dude is 1 weird fighter, he did well when he was on TUF after he fainted ! that was the problem chado the dude was fainting, maybe not a good idea to get in the cage if your fainting just thinking about it.

But as weird as it is once he was in that cage he really did dominate, he has some good skills, but this is the 3rd time they have tried to put him on a card and it just doesn't work

1st was when dana white said he was the 155lbs version of anderson silva (i'm still laughing at that 1 BTW) he got dominated and lost to a good but 1 demensional wrestler, he showed nothing of his skills he used on the show, then the 2nd time was a very weird and VERY pre mature stoppage, should not have been stopped, and now this seizures before a fight, dude when you get chocked out your body starts to jerk in a seizure type way, if he already has a seizure problem he easily could have died if he fought....i don't know what is wrong with this kid chado

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
            Was sweating buckets after Condit and Maynard both lost their first rounds...thought we were fucked for sure...glad they turned it around in the next two rounds thanks for the winner!!!

yo chado, no problem brother or as i used to say on the block a while back Fogedaboudid (canadian translation forget about it,)

Comment

Nice

Comment

Working...
              X