Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
    you have mail brother !!
    i returned your mail brother, let's see if we can get on that. i'll check my mail frequently tommorrow.

Comment

My book has Maynard at -355. I don't know if I have the nuts to unload on a guy at that price. More than likely I do and will

Comment

hey buddy,was thinking about a play on stout-195 over nover,just wondered if you or mark agree with me on this one,goes mid-afternoon,so let me know fast as you can !!
        DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Stout is the man when it comes to stand up. However he has been susceptable to being submitted. I look for him to win though it may be a toss up as to whether Nover can get it to the ground where he is the superior fighter. I dont know if I like the line on this one for Stout. Too much juice here to take a 1 dimensional fighter who's going to depend on takedown defense to win. Dont take it wrong though I think Stout has some chance of winning on the ground I just think he needs to keep it standing as much as possible.

PK
          No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

hey buddy,was thinking about a play on stout-195 over nover,just wondered if you or mark agree with me on this one,goes mid-afternoon,so let me know fast as you can !!
            Originally posted by poskid View Post
            Stout is the man when it comes to stand up. However he has been susceptable to being submitted. I look for him to win though it may be a toss up as to whether Nover can get it to the ground where he is the superior fighter. I dont know if I like the line on this one for Stout. Too much juice here to take a 1 dimensional fighter who's going to depend on takedown defense to win. Dont take it wrong though I think Stout has some chance of winning on the ground I just think he needs to keep it standing as much as possible.

PK
            I grew up with Stout...went to high school with him...also did the Johnny yaooo and partied hardy with him...
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain View Post
              hey mavs i also have a small parlay with maynard and Larson. i think it's around -180 juice.

I'm torn between larson and condit as to who to tell you to parlay, maybe both or all 3, just some ideas for you, i really don't see larson losing, and the only way condit losses is underestimation.....(they guy he is fighting was in the bellator FC that i always talked about and the only reason he is in the UFC for this fight is because of his highlight KO in bellator,) ufc scooped him up real quick but he is taking the fight on short notice, and condit IMO just has more skills.

Both of those should be good mavs, i went with larson FYI.
              Thanks for the feedback...
              "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

good luck tonight, Pain!

Comment

Stout fight cancelled as Nover suffered a seizure just hours before the fight....I have no clue what happened but apparently this happened before with this dude during TUF...
                  SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Just parlayed Maynard and Condit for my limit. Good luck PAIN!

Comment

just went down to -350!

Comment

can u guys believe 1 judge gave it to huerta-GOOD JOB BROTHER !!
                        DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

WHoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Comment

Another nice job!
                            2010: 23-12 +37.8
                            2011: 4-0 + 20
                            09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                              Just parlayed Maynard and Condit for my limit. Good luck PAIN!
                              I did the same, glad you did, i couldn't log on while i was out but e-mailed chunger to tell you larson lost and to tell you i was going big with condit, don't know if you got the message from him or you just read my mind, either way good for you brother !

Comment

can u guys believe 1 judge gave it to huerta-GOOD JOB BROTHER !!
                                thank you chunger you know i appreciate it. I don't know who could have scored that whole fight for huerta, yes he might of taken the 1st round but again the adjustments by maynard in the 2nd let him take the fight over (countering, instead of going forward) and eventually doing what he does best in that 3rd round, BULLY you around.

Comment

Working...
                                X