X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jordanrules23 View Post
    Don't make me tap you out bitch

Comment

Coming after a guy who posts a winning record around here is really going to endear you to people. Like I said I like Diaz...Hate the line. Never said Melvin was a good fighter but he does have some power and Diaz will stand with him for at least 1 rd. He's the FAR superior ground fighter. I dont want to see him stand with a guy when he can take him down and dominate him.

BTW I dont train. I'm not a fighter. And I sure as hell dont have to be to understand a sport. Hell...I've never played a game of football outside of pick-up games in the park as a kid but I post a pretty decent record on NFL. Threatening me is stupid and childish. I've been a voice of reason in your ongoing BS around here. Chill out.

PK
      No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by poskid View Post
        Coming after a guy who posts a winning record around here is really going to endear you to people.
        I have never seen someone pat himself on the back as much as you do. We are all proud of you.

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike View Post
          I have never seen someone pat himself on the back as much as you do. We are all proud of you.
          I love when people get edgy. I've seen much worse than myself around here. Dont get your panties in a wad. I hear bowling in a G-string is a bad idea...

BTW...I'm probably the worst CFL guy ever. Anyone who faded my plays this year has made a fortune. I'm also a terrible baseball guy. If you read all my posts you would realize that I'm just as down on myself about those things. I would love to be a good all-around capper. If you dont like it simply dont read it...Thanx

PK
          No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

great work again mark !!
            DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Huerta impressed me that fight. It was tougher than I thought, but another big win!
              2010: 23-12 +37.8
              2011: 4-0 + 20
              09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Comment

Awesome, just awesome.....
                "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by mark30 View Post
                  Huerta impressed me that fight. It was tougher than I thought, but another big win!
                  same here bro he was game,did you see his shoulder in round 3 // i thought my play on condit was a dead loser,thought he lost the 1st two rounds-NOT COMPLAINING THOUGH-LOL !!
                  DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by mark30 View Post
                    Huerta's biggest strenght is heart mark, he always brings it every fight, i'll never forget taking him big against guida, and guida just pounded him for 2 and half rounds, and in the last 2 minutes huerta rocked him and subbed him out.

I actually did think it would be a war like it was, but i also thought the bully was gonna be a little more bullish....ya know like that 3rd round, that's how i thought the whole fight would be, like you said though a win is a win

nice job as usual brother, i'll send an e-mail to chat up 103 with ya.

Comment

Huerta not tapping out near the end of that fight was the most amazing thing I've seen in a fight in a while...
                      "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

great job, buddy! won a hundy and a free meal a popasitos!

Comment

Nice hit Mark thanks for the winner bro!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X