Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC Fight night 10*

Just one big play.

Gray Maynard is better than Roger Huerta in every aspect of the fight game. I see Maynard either peppering him on his feet or taking him down and blanketing him for 3 rds. Maynard takes this easily.
    2010: 23-12 +37.8
    2011: 4-0 + 20
    09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

good luck with tha Maynard pick, Mark!

Comment

what did you watch my video or did you just read my mind.......LOL. I told chung i will be absolutely shocked if mark is not on this with us, chunger if your in here i told you so brother !

* sorry mark to clutter your thread but chung's going in BIG with us on "The Bully" this post should help his confidence.

good luck brother, that's my only BIG one as well, let's bring the bully in and send el matador to hollywood for good.

Comment

Good luck Mark! I'll be on it big!
        "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

I was also looking at going Maynard. You both beat me to it

That puts all 3 of us on it. $100 says 80% of BC is on this play huge in the next 20 mins

BOL guys

PK
          No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

what channel is this on?
            jordanrules..................

Comment

It's on spike on Wednesday night.

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain View Post
                what did you watch my video or did you just read my mind.......LOL. I told chung i will be absolutely shocked if mark is not on this with us, chunger if your in here i told you so brother !

* sorry mark to clutter your thread but chung's going in BIG with us on "The Bully" this post should help his confidence.

good luck brother, that's my only BIG one as well, let's bring the bully in and send el matador to hollywood for good.
                This pick is a no brainer. I'll have to go check your video out.

Comment

I agree with the Gray Maynard pick. He is next in line after Diego Sanchez gets his shot at BJ PENN. I would parlay the Gray Mayanrd fight and Nate Diaz, since the Diaz fight is a lock over the wild Melvin.
                  2009 Record
                  GOY: 2-0 (WON: 09/12/09, BYU HALFTIME -10)
                  10*: 4-1 (WON: 09/19/09, Auburn -7.5)

SundayNightFootball:1-0 (WON: 09/14/09, Packers -4.5)
                  MondayNightFootball:1-1 (WON: 09/15/09, Chargers OVER 43.5)

MMA/BOXING FIGHTS: 1-4

Comment

Originally posted by PaperChaseN View Post
                    I agree with the Gray Maynard pick. He is next in line after Diego Sanchez gets his shot at BJ PENN. I would parlay the Gray Mayanrd fight and Nate Diaz, since the Diaz fight is a lock over the wild Melvin.
                    Dude...If you are picking Diaz over Melvin as a straight lock then betting him outright would be a better play over parlaying period. The parlay drops your odds on the lock.

Do you know anything about this sport? Diaz is anything but a lock...

I like Diaz in the fight but personally hate the line. Diaz is going to try and stand with Melvin at least for a round. Then he may or may not be determined to take the fight to the ground. Diaz is unpredictable and could hurt you if you play it large. Re-read the line and your fighter tendencies...

Again this is my .02 but I think it's a good read.

PK
                    No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Good luck Mark!!!
                      I'm glad U and pain is on this one!!!

a-l-o-h-a

Comment

having a 2 fight parlay gives you a better payout. Melvin is overated and shouldnt' be in UFC IMO, he's just has a Houston ALexander fan base but lightweight version and Dana White likes him. I probaly know more than you. Where do you train? AKA with JOSH, MIKE, AND CAIN muthafucka! I'd tap you out.
                        2009 Record
                        GOY: 2-0 (WON: 09/12/09, BYU HALFTIME -10)
                        10*: 4-1 (WON: 09/19/09, Auburn -7.5)

SundayNightFootball:1-0 (WON: 09/14/09, Packers -4.5)
                        MondayNightFootball:1-1 (WON: 09/15/09, Chargers OVER 43.5)

MMA/BOXING FIGHTS: 1-4

Comment

Originally posted by mark30 View Post
                          This pick is a no brainer. I'll have to go check your video out.
                          well if you see the loser that's talking in the video but you can't hear anything because the MICROPHONE WAS BROKEN, that was my video mark, chase just called me and told me he is going to take it down and i will probably do another one tommorrow night if i can get a mic that works.

Dude brand new microphone, broken, 6 minutes of me talking but you can't hear anything i look so dumb bro....LOL

Comment

I'd tap you out.
                            BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA

Comment

having a 2 fight parlay gives you a better payout. Melvin is overated and shouldnt' be in UFC IMO, he's just has a Houston ALexander fan base but lightweight version and Dana White likes him. I probaly know more than you. Where do you train? AKA with JOSH, MIKE, AND CAIN muthafucka! I'd tap you out.
                              jordanrules..................

Comment

Working...
                              X