fucking tool alex rios.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by musclemann View Post
    and you know what spark, hull didnt have to go to any sensitivity training or classes to do that either. He knew how many people looked up to him and that was a pleasure for him to do that.

Wow, you know about the old st. rita. Thats old school my man.
    hahahahahahaha

Sure is pal ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
      MM I could not agree with you more ... That kid would remember that for ever ... if this idiot would just have turned around and said ... What is your name??? and gave him his autograph ... what a POS ...

Back in the 30's ... I was a HUGE Babe Ruth fan ... I was maybe 65 years old at the time... Babe Ruth was doing an autograph session for a new furniture store near 73rd and Western ... right by St. Rita's ... Well I took my son there after I got off of work ... we got there late ... Store was closed ... I was so disappointed and actually so was my son ... he was also a big fan ... we were walking back to the car .... I am almost positive it was parked across the street from the store ...we are walking across Western Ave and my son spots RUTH getting into a car on the passenger side ... the driver was hurrying to get out of there ... Hull spotted me and my son coming towards him .. he gets back out of the car and my son says to him ... "Hey Bobby, we got here late and missed you" ... Hull replies, "No you didn't, I am right here" ... I got his autograph and we took pictures right there on the street ... this is something i will never forget ... so like you said, it would have only taken a few seconds to make that kids day ... Even now when I see players going into their locker rooms and all the fans are reaching over to high-five em or just tap their hands ... and the players completely ignore them ...I say to myself, what would it take for the that player to raise him arm and tap that kids hand ... I just do not understand it ... this is what it is all about ... especially this day and age .. we need to get these kids back into sports ...
      Took your son to see Babe Ruth back in the 30's huh?
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

what these players seem to forget we make thier pay checks by going to the games and the way the world is going they may fall of that high horse they think they are on.we dont go to the games they will be playing for peanuts just like the good old days

Comment

Originally posted by flashypants View Post
          what these players seem to forget we make thier pay checks by going to the games and the way the world is going they may fall of that high horse they think they are on.we dont go to the games they will be playing for peanuts just like the good old days
          They know that, they just dont give a fuck. They also know people are never going to boycott the games either.

Comment

what a classy guy!
            Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Working...
            X