Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fucking tool alex rios.

YouTube - Original Alex Rios Video "You are a bum!"

piece of shit. I hope he hits 215 this year and is out of baseball in 2 years. 1 kid wanted an autograph and his faggity ass is in a hurry to get in his benz.

WHAT A TOOL!

The old man was right in calling him out he did forget where he came from. Thanks dude.

Wow, somebody must have been in a mood. Did he ever issue an apology for that? That's shit is messed up. There wasn't a line of kids or anything, just one little guy. And then he says "Who gives a fuck." Right in front of the kid. Yeah real nice Alex.
    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

rios blows ass he should be in the minors
      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

wow

Comment

Rios apologizes for incident: Blue Jays outfielder Alex Rios apologized Friday after he was caught on video yelling profanities at a fan. The incident, which was posted on YouTube, happened Thursday night as Rios was leaving a gala dinner for the Blue Jays' charity. Rios is seen walking to his car along with a woman after the event when he appears to ignore an autograph request from a young fan. An older man yells at Rios, saying "The way you played today Alex, you should be lucky somebody wants your autograph." Rios responds with a profanity, then swears again after the fan calls him "a bum." Rios struck out five times in five at-bats in a 6-5 loss to the Los Angeles Angels on Thursday. He matched a club record by striking out in seven consecutive at-bats and is 0 for his last 10.

Rios acknowledged that frustration with his poor performance Thursday led to the incident. "It was a long day," Rios said. "I kicked myself, I couldn't help the team win. It was just bad." Rios is batting .266 with seven home runs and 26 RBI for Toronto, which had lost 12 of 15 to fall from first to third in the AL East.

Comment

yea he was really distraught geting in brand new benz with his hot date. It wouldve took him 15 seconds to make 1 kids day. Who in turn wouldve song rios praises the rest of his life.

and these guys wonder why fans become disenchanted with them. 15 seconds alex, 15 seconds alex...........

douche
            Last edited by musclemann; 06-05-2009, 10:57 PM.

Comment

Like the guy said "Don't forget where you came from"

A lot of these ball players don't come from rich families. And wouldn't be rich without baseball. Like Alex Rios. The game made Rios rich and popular. The game made him, he didn't make the game.

Him and Halladay have been the face of the Jays for a while now, they can't be too happy with how this idiot is acting.
              "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                Like the guy said "Don't forget where you came from"

A lot of these ball players don't come from rich families. And wouldn't be rich without baseball. Like Alex Rios. The game made Rios rich and popular. The game made him, he didn't make the game.

Him and Halladay have been the face of the Jays for a while now, they can't be too happy with how this idiot is acting.

yea this fucker was playing stick ball 18 years ago in the slums of puerto rico.

dont forget you arrogant prick.

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann View Post
                  yea he was really distraught geting in brand new benz with his hot date. It wouldve took him 15 seconds to make 1 kids day. Who in turn wouldve song rios praises the rest of his life.

and these guys wonder why fans become disenchanted with them. 15 seconds alex, 15 seconds alex...........

douche

Did not hear about this, thanks for posting MM.

Hope the little kid grows up and kicks his ass someday. Fans need to stop acting like these idiots are superheroes. Most of them are self centered Aholes.
                  NBA is a joke

Comment

i have disliked him ever since he cost me alot of $$$$$$ in the homerun derby.I took everyone against him in a matchup and he looked like babe ruth out there.
                    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Wow just wow....
                      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann View Post

douche
                        MM I could not agree with you more ... That kid would remember that for ever ... if this idiot would just have turned around and said ... What is your name??? and gave him his autograph ... what a POS ...

Back in the 60's ... I was a HUGE ********* fan ... I was maybe 10 years old ... Bobby Hall was doing an autograph session for a new furniture store near 73rd and Western ... right by St. Rita's ... Well my dad took me after he got off of work ... we got there late ... Store was closed ... I was so disappointed and actually so was my dad ... he was also a big fan ... we were walking back to the car .... I am almost positive it was parked across the street from the store ...we are walking across Western Ave and my dad spots Hull getting into a car on the passenger side ... the driver was hurrying to get out of there ... Hull spotted me and my dad coming towards him .. he gets back out of the car and my dad says to him ... "Hey Bobby, we got here late and missed you" ... Hull replies, "No you didn't, I am right here" ... I got his autograph and we took pictures right there on the street ... this is something i will never forget ... so like you said, it would have only taken a few seconds to make that kids day ... Even now when I see players going into their locker rooms and all the fans are reaching over to high-five em or just tap their hands ... and the players completely ignore them ...I say to myself, what would it take for the that player to raise him arm and tap that kids hand ... I just do not understand it ... this is what it is all about ... especially this day and age .. we need to get these kids back into sports ...
                        Last edited by Spark; 06-06-2009, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Not sure why B L A C K H A W K S was *************** out

Monte, can you pls fix that??? ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                            MM I could not agree with you more ... That kid would remember that for ever ... if this idiot would just have turned around and said ... What is your name??? and gave him his autograph ... what a POS ...

Back in the 60's ... I was a HUGE ********* fan ... I was maybe 10 years old ... Bobby Hall was doing an autograph session for a new furniture store near 73rd and Western ... right by St. Rita's ... Well my dad took me after he got off of work ... we got there late ... Store was closed ... I was so disappointed and actually so was my dad ... he was also a big fan ... we were walking back to the car .... I am almost positive it was parked across the street from the store ...we are walking across Western Ave and my dad spots Hull getting into a car on the passenger side ... the driver was hurrying to get out of there ... Hull spotted me and my dad coming towards him .. he gets back out of the car and my dad says to him ... "Hey Bobby, we got here late and missed you" ... Hull replies, "No you didn't, I am right here" ... I got his autograph and we took pictures right there on the street ... this is something i will never forget ... so like you said, it would have only taken a few seconds to make that kids day ... Even now when I see players going into their locker rooms and all the fans are reaching over to high-five em or just tap their hands ... and the players completely ignore them ...I say to myself, what would it take for the that player to raise him arm and tap that kids hand ... I just do not understand it ... this is what it is all about ... especially this day and age .. we need to get these kids back into sports ...

and you know what spark, hull didnt have to go to any sensitivity training or classes to do that either. He knew how many people looked up to him and that was a pleasure for him to do that.

Wow, you know about the old st. rita. Thats old school my man.

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post

Hey guys don't worry, this kid will still remember this FOREVER!

He is now in a Youtube video with Alex!

Comment

Working...
                              X