For all of those FIX Lebron/Kobe Finals guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For all of those FIX Lebron/Kobe Finals guys

Personally I think the fix was to ensure they did not meet in the finals because then everyone and their mother would have cashed that series parlay that I seen was about -180 or the individual series wagers. That makes much more sense to me....
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Why can't anyone just say that the best two teams are playing in the finals and thats it.Clevlend has Lebron and thats it.Orlando has what is called a BENCH.Stern can't do anything to FIX that.

Comment

Lebron walked off and shook no hands after the game. Howard looked pretty disappointed in the post game interview about that.

C'mon Lebron, i know you are disappointed in your team but be a man and not a fucken baby. Do what they do and wish them luck in the Finals. I was disappointed to see Lebron do that ... i really was. If the tables were turned, you know Howard would not have done that.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Lebron!

Comment

Of course it makes more sense now! Why didn't I think of that. Obviously, there is zero possibility that there was no fix at all....right!?!?!?
        Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
          Personally I think the fix was to ensure they did not meet in the finals because then everyone and their mother would have cashed that series parlay that I seen was about -180 or the individual series wagers. That makes much more sense to me....
          Chad, Most books do not even accept series parlays so that theory doesn't mean much.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
            Lebron walked off and shook no hands after the game. Howard looked pretty disappointed in the post game interview about that.

C'mon Lebron, i know you are disappointed in your team but be a man and not a fucken baby. Do what they do and wish them luck in the Finals. I was disappointed to see Lebron do that ... i really was. If the tables were turned, you know Howard would not have done that.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Lebron!
            I know my Hawks all lined up to shake his hand after he swept us!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm disappointed in him also.

Comment

And now the are Vegas' Refs as opposed to Stern's refs? Got it...which side are they on in the finals? Please let me know......

Comment

Chad, Most books do not even accept series parlays so that theory doesn't mean much.
                With all of Sterns power they all think he "somehow" has,I'm starting to wonder if he made it rain all last weekend in Charlotte to let David Ruettiman win. David Stern has now gone nascar!!!! You know Vegas made a boat load of money with him winning.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                  Why can't anyone just say that the best two teams are playing in the finals and thats it.Clevlend has Lebron and thats it.Orlando has what is called a BENCH.Stern can't do anything to FIX that.
                  Vols, you should know by now players do not decide the outcome...blasphemy!

Comment

These fixed threads are beyond funny at this point. They are absolutely stupid.

Comment

Vegas cashed in on all those Cavs future wagers regardless...
                      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Vegas cashes in every day Chad. How do you think they built that City?

Comment

So then we should bet Orlando in the finals because everyone will lay the juice on the LAL...right? Or are they the Stern Refs this series and make sure Kobe wins it? Or should I just bet that it goes 7 games because that is what the NBA wants?

The idea that any of this is fixed has more holes in it than Swiss cheese!

Comment

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Lebron!
                            Who cares? It actually is nice to see a player show some emotion. I get tired of seeing players laughing it up after a big loss.

I'm sure Lebron will wish Howard GL before the Finals.

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike View Post

I'm sure Lebron will wish Howard GL before the Finals.
                              It's called good sportsmanship mike and i'm sure he will after the bad pub he received from NOT doing it.

Comment

Working...
                              X