No announcement yet.

Sengoku 8 mma picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gl Pain...thanks for sharing your insights and knowledge of the fighting sport....appreciate it....

Best to ya

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

chung, spark ,and kapt appreciate the kind words

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain View Post
        Sengoku 8 2nd round of fly weight GP (grand prix)

*** I am putting more than normal on this event but only because of a great day yesterday. i would go small on these if following, but here is what is already pending...

2 BIG plays here (i'm basing this on the performance that both fighters gave in the opening round of the GP) *** means it's part of GP no * next to it it's an undercard

***3 units Hatsu Hioki -325 (this kid is sick guys he will be the new poster boy in japan shortly IMO....120lb wrecking machine) = WINNER

***3 units Marlon Sandro -165 (again this guy is a beast he is very raw which is why i think the line is so good, also the guy he is fighting denis really impressed in the standup and sandro is all about the ground, sandro should be too strong) = WINNER

*** 1 unit Nam Phan -150 ( i just think his ground game is better) = LOSER

2 units Travis Wiuff -200 (just better all around IMO) = LOSER

2 units Xande Ribeiro -250 (you give me any ribeiro at under -300 i have to take it. one of the hardest schools to earn a Black belt from) = WINNER

2 units Leonardo Santos +150 ( i think he can get it done) = LOSER

1 unit Makoto Takimoto -210 ( high line but he's the better fighter, and his opponent is his debut in japan) = WINNER

1 unit Masenori Kanehera +120 (even matchup, gonna roll with the dog) = WINNER

Parlays

2 units Hioki/Blanco -140 (blanco is crazy guys seriously he is the biggest favorite at -375, he should run through the guy he's facing) = LOSER

2 units Ribeiro/ Osawa -110 (both should win.......should is the key word) = WINNER

.5 (half) unit Hioki/Blanco/Wiuff/Osawa +250 (i'll take a shot on this, why not.) = LOSER

OK japan one more hour and we are set to roll ! i understand i'm probably the only person who spends sunday night like this but it sure has made sundays fun since football.

Good Luck Everyone guys it's being held at the yoyogi gym. yo yogi what's up...sorry i just can't get yoyogi out of my head (sorry japan if spelling is wrong)
        Picks went 7-5 overall and hitting both Big plays made it a really good night, including the added parlay +5.5 units on the night.

not to mention there was some really good going on most fights were really exciting, there was a 20 second KO, a DQ (disqualification), a monster upset, and a fight that had like 9 groin strikes in it.... and that wasn't the DQ ! ( if it was i would have made out better.) not gonna complain about about +5.5 units though

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain View Post
          adding

1 unit parlay Takimoto/Sandro +140 (i like takimoto a lot more now) = WINNER

that's it no more, don't want to give it all back in 1 day.
          the added play is a winner just wanted to update. All picks above including this play was +5.5 units.

Comment

good work my friend,i just could not ask my local for this after sticking the derby exacta up his ass,by the way,he informed me to play my horse exotics at the local OTB from now on,saturday was the first day he's ever booked an exacta-LOL,back to win,place,and show only !!
            DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Working...
            X