No announcement yet.

MONEY (Manny) PACQUIAO!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hatton looked like i would have in the ring last night. I think i could have run around and lasted 2 rounds!

Comment

The main thing that will be hurting Marquez against Mayweather is him going up in weight to fight him...making Money May the much bigger and stronger fighter...but dont sleep on Marquez that guy is a warrior and believe me he will come to fight, not saying he will win, but he will definitely come to fight...it will be no layup like some of you are thinking, he doesnt quit and he will give Mayweather everything he's got, so Floyd better be ready and not take him likely...Just wanted to point that out some of ya are giving Marquez absolutely no shot, when the guy did fight Pacman to a draw after going down 3 times early and lost a controversial split decision that could have gone either way...

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
        Hatton looked like i would have in the ring last night. I think i could have run around and lasted 2 rounds!
        excellent point wayne, you probably could have if you had a trainer that was constantly showing himself off more than you, he was constantly late when you wanted to work out or not even show up, and whatever you thought you needed to work on for the fight, you were told you were wrong and to work on something else.

hatton's performance was more because of a horrible trainer and a training camp, 2 rounds like you said.....no one expected that. When hatton was with Graham he would pound beers and still look great, so he stops drinking, trains in elevation(which is very beneficial) and only lasts 2 rounds and looks horrible....you even say yourself in 2 different posts you could CARE LESS who the trainer is, but then you say, oh i know the trainer is very important. Manny's KO shot came from freddie's call for it from the corner,(go listen to the fight you can hear him yell for the hook, and BOOM) trainers have influence on every round of a fight and the great ones make adjustments before and during

wayne i was not trying to make look stupid by asking that question at all, as it's a trick question, so you really couldn't look stupid no matter what answer you would have given, i was just trying to get some in depth fight talk with you going. he basically is the only fighter without a true trainer.

AND OF COURSE I HAVE LOST A FIGHT are you kidding me i've been dropped more times than i can remember, but i train wayne that's what i do, and a lot of times unfortunateley i'm the bait. a perfect example was mike brown KO me preping for his fight with garcia to defend the belt. mike is 145 lbs, i'm like 200 i guess i can take pride in getting beat up by proffessional fighters/boxers.

I do have an undefeated amatuer record at 3-0, it seems that you have a lot of anger towards me wayne, anytime you want to come see me get KO'D or beat up... it's what i do.. open invitation

jupiter boxing and martial arts training center
        115 1st st
        jupiter, fl, 33458

and if i'm at american top team i really get worked there but i cannot invite you there as i don't have the power to do that, sorry.
        Last edited by MR Pain; 05-03-2009, 05:02 PM.

Comment

mr pain,i do not know if you saw it but in an old thread i mentioned my kickboxer buddy had a lean on pacman after u asked me if he liked anybody in that fight,i did not bet it because he did not put his money down,he told me he did not like laying that much,thats funny cause we just laid 5 to 1 with silva-LOL,ANYWAY HE ALSO HAS A LEAN ON EVANS OVER MACHIDA,HE HAS BEEN ABOUT AS GOOD ON HIS LEANS AS HIS ACTUAL BETS,ANYWAY I STILL WILL NOT BET EVANS UNTIL HE DROPS HIS OWN CASH DOWN ON HIM-LATER BROTHER-PACMAN DOES LOOK GOOD !!
          Last edited by WayneChung; 05-03-2009, 05:07 PM.
          DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

i want to apologize to blitz for how i jacked the thread, sorry buddy, i'm actually off to get my ass handed to me by hermes franca. i'll tell him to deliver a knee just for you wayne.

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
              mr pain,i do not know if you saw it but in an old thread i mentioned my kickboxer buddy had a lean on pacman after u asked me if he liked anybody in that fight,i did not bet it because he did not put his money down,he told me he did not like laying that much,thats funny cause we just laid 5 to 1 with silva-LOL,ANYWAY HE ALSO HAS A LEAN ON EVANS OVER MACHIDA,HE HAS BEEN ABOUT AS GOOD ON HIS LEANS AS HIS ACTUAL BETS,ANYWAY I STILL WILL NOT BET EVANS UNTIL HE DROPS HIS OWN CASH DOWN ON HIM-LATER BROTHER-PACMAN DOES LOOK GOOD !!
              we will be opposites chung i have been on machida ever since it was announced and i'm on machida i'd say at a medium play not big but not small, i really like machida, he will have the advantage in a couple of areas IMO ( I like your man's picks he seems to stick to the jackson's camp who i usually take all the time also, very, very good camp)

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain View Post
                excellent point wayne, you probably could have if you had a trainer that was constantly showing himself off more than you, he was constantly late when you wanted to work out or not even show up, and whatever you thought you needed to work on for the fight, you were told you were wrong and to work on something else.

hatton's performance was more because of a horrible trainer and a training camp, 2 rounds like you said.....no one expected that. When hatton was with Graham he would pound beers and still look great, so he stops drinking, trains in elevation(which is very beneficial) and only lasts 2 rounds and looks horrible....you even say yourself in 2 different posts you could CARE LESS who the trainer is, but then you say, oh i know the trainer is very important. Manny's KO shot came from freddie's call for it from the corner,(go listen to the fight you can hear him yell for the hook, and BOOM) trainers have influence on every round of a fight and the great ones make adjustments before and during

wayne i was not trying to make look stupid by asking that question at all, as it's a trick question, so you really couldn't look stupid no matter what answer you would have given, i was just trying to get some in depth fight talk with you going. he basically is the only fighter without a true trainer.

AND OF COURSE I HAVE LOST A FIGHT are you kidding me i've been dropped more times than i can remember, but i train wayne that's what i do, and a lot of times unfortunateley i'm the bait. a perfect example was mike brown KO me preping for his fight with garcia to defend the belt. mike is 145 lbs, i'm like 200 i guess i can take pride in getting beat up by proffessional fighters/boxers.

I do have an undefeated amatuer record at 3-0, it seems that you have a lot of anger towards me wayne, anytime you want to come see me get KO'D or beat up... it's what i do.. open invitation

jupiter boxing and martial arts training center
                115 1st st
                jupiter, fl, 33458

and if i'm at american top team i really get worked there but i cannot invite you there as i don't have the power to do that, sorry.
                I have no anger pain and if i did, i would not have thrown smiley's in there. Whether you see it or not, i don't know, but you were talking DOWN to me simply because i gave a general opinion and said i think Manny could beat Mayweather. That was all i said and in turn, i get a long speech from you as to why there is no way in hell that can happen. You are the one who seemed angry or arrogant about it, not me.

Comment

no problem blitz glad we all hit manny, and we agree that it would be the best boxing matchup i can think of in a looong time, they will fight i promise, maywheather doesn't like the fact that people are saying someone other than him is pound for pound, they will fight and it's going to be great !

i'll probably roll with maywheather but if manny is enough of a dog i would take a shot, and that would be the first pick against maywheather in his last 8 fights for me, if anyone can beat maywheather it's manny.
                  first off did not intend to talk down to you wayne, and secondly what are you talking about ? seriously i said i think mayweather would win, that's it, where is the long arrogant angry drawn out speech ? there was no speech about how mayweather would beat pacquiao in fact just read the above quote, i even said before you posted in this thread that if anyone can beat mayweather it's manny.

Comment

first off did not intend to talk down to you wayne, and secondly what are you talking about ? seriously i said i think mayweather would win, that's it, where is the long arrogant angry drawn out speech ? there was no speech about how mayweather would beat pacquiao in fact just read the above quote, i even said before you posted in this thread that if anyone can beat mayweather it's manny.

Also, when i said you sound like someone who has never lost a fight, i was talking about gambling and nothing more!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                      Also, when i said you sound like someone who has never lost a fight, i was talking about gambling and nothing more!
                      keep going off topic, whatever you say wayne.

i was asking where was that long speech that you spoke of that i wrote about how there is no way in hell manny can beat mayweather when i even said if anyone can do it, it's manny.

and of course i have lost a fight gambling, but not sure how that is funny.

Comment

i was asking where was that long speech that you spoke of that i wrote about how there is no way in hell manny can beat mayweather when i even said if anyone can do it, it's manny.

and of course i have lost a fight gambling, but not sure how that is funny.

It is funny because so far, just about everything i have said has been misunderstood by you. First the trainer and now the boxing matches. I had no clue what you were talking about when you started telling me how you lost fights or whatever. No clue. Once i figured out you were a boxer, i thought it was pretty funny. For a minute, i had no clue what you were talking about.

Comment

Post 15 & 19 pain. That's where. About 4 times you asked questions you knew already and you knew i probably didn't. That is trying to make someone look stupid and in post 19, i have no clue what you were talking about cuz you totally misunderstood what i said about the trainer. You went off on one of those "How could you not have heard about Mayweather" lines when i had heard about it and never said i didn't. You have been confused about 2 or 3 times replying to me now and you havn't even understood my posts so it's not a big deal. Is it funny? Yes, i thought it was.
                          Last edited by wayne1218; 05-03-2009, 06:21 PM.

Comment

glad i could be your big joke wayne, in post 15 i stated imo mayweather would win yes, and i did ask who the trainer is and that is because it is different every time wayne, ohhh you didn't know that either did you, i wasn't trying to make look stupid as you say, i wanted to see if you actually did know ?

and in 19 i might of talked about things you didn't know but i went on to even give out a pick and a good reason why, i was telling you to take mayweather because marquez has never fought above 135 lbs and he's fighting mayweather at 143. if i was out to make you look stupid why would i be trying to help by giving valuable information ? i wouldn't, take it easy wayne. bye

Comment

glad i could be your big joke wayne,

Dude, You must be strung tighter than a golf ball or something. I was laughing at the confusion that took place, not because you were a so called big joke. Jesus christ man, that's what we do here, we have a little fun sometimes. God Damn .........

Comment

Working...
                              X