NASCAR DEGA In Race Beeaattcchhh !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
    I agree Wayne.And his interview was just as classy.He didn't put the blame on Brad at all.Can you imagine if that would have been Kyle Busch that got wrecked.

You might need your calculator to add up nascar 21 totals this week
    There are MANY drivers who would have been pissed off at Keselowski after that finish ...... MANY!

How do you think Tony Stewart would have reacted? I thought for sure Edwards would say rookie mistake on Brad's part or something but he didn't. I've liked Carl since he started doing the backflips and i've always thought he was pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post

You might need your calculator to add up nascar 21 totals this week

For the 1st time in 3 years i finally passed Spark and was sitting in the Top 10. I think that 1st big crash took out 3 of my 4 guys!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
        For the 1st time in 3 years i finally passed Spark and was sitting in the Top 10. I think that 1st big crash took out 3 of my 4 guys!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post

I saw no humor in my comments!

Comment

You could tell Keselowski felt bad after the race too. He said he was watching the Edwards crash in his mirror. Can you imagine doing a buck 90 and watching Edwards car rolling along the fence in your mirror? He must have been like WTF?!?!

Comment

No but he wasn't sure so he did it. The fact that he was thinking about finishing the race after that crash just makes me respect that dude 10 fold after today.
              I agree .... dude never lost sight of the Goal ! It's all about crossing the FinishLine and he Got'r Done !!
              It's right up there w/Johnson victory dance on top of the car when he lost his brakes ,catapult across the track and slammed head-on into the tire barrier at Watkins Glen !

Hellava wreak, old school prolly would of killed his azz.....

You see Kenseth's wreak on Sat.? Dude was lucky the car rolled back over on it's wheels , so he wasn't trapped upside down w/car on FIRE !

Comment

You could tell Keselowski felt bad after the race too. He said he was watching the Edwards crash in his mirror. Can you imagine doing a buck 90 and watching Edwards car rolling along the fence in your mirror? He must have been like WTF?!?!
                I still can't believe he won that race. In what, like his 7th Cup start?!?! I would have picked Joe Nemechek to win that race yesterday before Keselowski

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                  I still can't believe he won that race. In what, like his 7th Cup start?!?! I would have picked Joe Nemechek to win that race yesterday before Keselowski
                  They said he has now led 1 Lap in his Nascar Sprint Cup career and the guy has a Win at Talladega on his resime. Think about that for a minute!

Comment

I didn't bet on that race yesterday kb because i just had no clue who to take. These 4 plate races are (To Me) the 4 toughest races of the year to pick when it comes to a winner. Look at some of the guys who have won at those tracks. It's crazy.

I swear i almost posted in my thread yesterday that any of the 43 cars could win this race so i'm passing but i didn't post it. Guys were going from 30th to the top 5 yesterday in 5 laps. Guys move up and down 10-20 spots with every lap and they are just a crapshoot to pick (IMO).

I'm assuming the price for Keselowski wasn't actually that great yesterday because i'm assuming he was under the "Field" wager at like 8-1 or something?

Comment

I don't know how much money that win was worth yesterday but that team has to wake up this morning feeling like they just won the lottery!

Comment

I didn't bet on that race yesterday kb because i just had no clue who to take. These 4 plate races are (To Me) the 4 toughest races of the year to pick when it comes to a winner. Look at some of the guys who have won at those tracks. It's crazy.

I swear i almost posted in my thread yesterday that any of the 43 cars could win this race so i'm passing but i didn't post it. Guys were going from 30th to the top 5 yesterday in 5 laps. Guys move up and down 10-20 spots with every lap and they are just a crapshoot to pick (IMO).

I'm assuming the price for Keselowski wasn't actually that great yesterday because i'm assuming he was under the "Field" wager at like 8-1 or something?

Prolly right on 8/1 ..... dude never showed on my radar during practice . Hell kb , I would've picked terry labonte before him .

Here's the only johnson clip that I could find ... Awesome hit ... been a fan ever since . Like VideoMan the dude Abides

YouTube - Nascar Crash

Comment

Working...
                        X