NASCAR DEGA In Race Beeaattcchhh !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NASCAR DEGA In Race Beeaattcchhh !

Well that didn't take long for the Big One !!

Our Drivers are still in the Hunt .... so far !Good job Kenseth

Brad Fucken Keselowski???????

What a finish!!!!

I thought Edwards car was going to go flying into the stands. That was a fucken CRAZY Finish!!!!!!

Look at the replays on FOX guys. WOW!

Comment

I'm just happy Newman crossed the finish line because i had him!!!!

PHEW!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Did you see Edwards run down the track and run across the finish line? That was pretty cool too. I'm just glad he was alright!

Comment

I can't be the only one here that saw that. LOL

That was fucken insane guys!!!

Comment

C'mon kb, you MUST have seen that finish!!!!!

Comment

where you at brother dawg ??
              DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Just saw the replays on Speed. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I can't believe no other Nascar fans have been in here to talk about this. A finish you will see for years to come and Keselowski wins it? Fucken crazy!!!!!!!

Comment

Oh, I saw it brother!!! It doesn't get much better than that!!!

I bet cousin Carl wasn't thinking he was going to end the day with that kind of a backflip

Comment

Just watched it on ESPN. I've never seen a car go that high!
                      "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Guys, I really thought that car was going through the fence for a minute there. I heard a few people were hurt from flying debris but i'm not sure how bad. It was a scary crash!

Carl running across the finish line was about the coolest thing i think i have ever seen during a race. Here i am thinking he is dead and he gets out of a burning car and jogs to the finish line. I seriously couldn't believe it!

Comment

Wait wait, if he runs through the finish line..... that really counts as him finishing the race???
                          "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                            Wait wait, if he runs through the finish line..... that really counts as him finishing the race???
                            No but he wasn't sure so he did it. The fact that he was thinking about finishing the race after that crash just makes me respect that dude 10 fold after today.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                              No but he wasn't sure so he did it. The fact that he was thinking about finishing the race after that crash just makes me respect that dude 10 fold after today.
                              I agree Wayne.And his interview was just as classy.He didn't put the blame on Brad at all.Can you imagine if that would have been Kyle Busch that got wrecked.

You might need your calculator to add up nascar 21 totals this week

Comment

Working...
                              X