• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colorado sucks dick

Comment

• Originally posted by kslab28liver View Post
      I did

Did u mail my chick
      For the last time, buy your own and use your own hot air to blow her up.

KAZ
      [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

• Originally posted by KazDog View Post
        For the last time, buy your own and use your own hot air to blow her up.

KAZ
        send me my money

Comment

• damn, colorado has runners on 1st and 3rd with 2 outs top of eight, please push one across

Comment

• Screw the both of them I am the BEST CAPPER TO NEVER POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            My record is, really who cares. All I know is my bank account in the POSITIVE and MY GUY gives me FATTASS enevlopes more than I give him.
            One last thing my check from the Super Bowl block pool never got cashed who do I need to talk to about that????

Comment

• WOW

He just cant resist

I called him a snake and he uses the word in this thread title today

Comment

• Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK View Post

WOW

He just cant resist

I called him a snake and he uses the word in this thread title today
                I actually thought it was pretty creative and funny on his part. Good Job Kaptain!

Comment

• Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                  I actually thought it was pretty creative and funny on his part. Good Job Kaptain!
                  Thought it was funny too

Comment

• For two guys who don't like each other,they sure told each other good night alot last night

Comment

• Shit Championship Fights only went 15 rds back in the day !!

Cue LoveDoc
                      Last edited by Ldawg; 05-02-2009, 12:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                        And as far as I am concerned, best capper at BC is not either of you.

Its Spark

Call me a nut hug, i dont really care. I dont follow anyone that ventures more than 2 units on any game. Spark plays the same amount every game, and anyone that actually knows money management knows the only way to make money gambling is to not do 5, 10 , 20, and 30 units on games. IMO, thats bullshit gambling.

Good night fellas, i got caso dip to make for a derby party tomorrow. Prolly spelled caso wrong, but hell all u tools know JC cant spell for shit.

Good luck and God bless bros
                        "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
                        is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

• Originally posted by Lsufan View Post

Comment

• hahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                            X