Kaptains "Sunday Takes"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaptains "Sunday Takes"

Hadn't posted in last 3 days, been real busy, and still am....Last post, we broke our streak of good winning days by going 2-4 for -26.30 units.....MLB 2-3, and NBA 0-1 (20* play---broke our streak)....

KC + 1 1/2 -110
    Colorado +100

Cinn +100
    Houston +105
    Cleveland -130

Boston +3 +100

Clev/Det OVER 177 1/2

Will be back later on with more....Lock and Load....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Ahoy Kapt! Good Luck!
    2019 SEASON
    NCAAF
    42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
    11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

Good luck kapt and great talking to you this morning my friend
      jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Get em in Kap, thanks

Comment

Good luck Kapt I am with you all the way in NBA today....lucky for me...BRING em on in, Sir!!

Comment

Good Luck Today!!!

dEaNo

Comment

Good luck Kapt!! I will jump in on that Over Detroit!! Lets get some points!

Comment

Adding 3 Late MPB games

Adding these 3 MLB games for today....

Yanks +110

Angels -140

Tampa Bay +105

NBA OPINIONS ONLY
                Philadelphia +4
                Portland OVER 182

Comment

GL Kappy! I'll sail with ya today!
                  Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Finished MLB 6-2 for + 19.85 units, but lost the BIG 30* NBA TOTAL by 1/2 point....

Ended up
                    6-3 for -13.15 units.....

Our 20* NBA pushed, needed 1 more point from Boston....

Missed the 30* OVER by 1/2 pt....With 2:19 seconds left in game we needed 4 more points to cover the OVER....

Clev runs down clock, and takes late shot (makes 3 pointer), now all we need is 1 more point...about 2 minutes left

Det goes down and throws up a brick, Clev rebounds and stalls....Takes late shot misses, and gets rebound....Stalls more, takes late lay up, blocked by Det, no score....Det comes down and instead of taking an un contested lay up, Det throws up a 3, misses, Clev rebounds, and runs out clock...

Thus 3 points scored in last 2:19 of game, and not one more scored rest of 2 minute perod....

I guess we were destined to lose that one.....

In essence, 2 points cost us from being plus 50 units....close, but no cigar

We've won em that way, and as you can see, we've lost em that way....

No whineing, griping. crying, or boo hooing about the refs, cause they balance out....

Read my signature, it's self explanatory....

Lock and load for Monday...

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain View Post
                      Finished MLB 6-2 for + 19.85 units, but lost the BIG 30* NBA TOTAL by 1/2 point....

Ended up
                      6-3 for -13.15 units.....

Our 20* NBA pushed, needed 1 more point from Boston....

Missed the 30* OVER by 1/2 pt....With 2:19 seconds left in game we needed 4 more points to cover the OVER....
                      Clev runs down clock, and takes late shot (makes 3 pointer), now all we need is 1 more point...about 2 minutes left

Det goes down and throws up a brick, Clev rebounds and stalls....Takes late shot misses, and gets rebound....Stalls more, takes late lay up, blocked by Det, no score....Det comes down and instead of taking an un contested lay up, Det throws up a 3, misses, Clev rebounds, and runs out clock...

Thus 3 points scored in last 2:19 of game, and not one more scored rest of 2 minute perod....
                      I guess we were destined to lose that one.....

In essence, 2 points cost us from being plus 50 units....close, but no cigar

We've won em that way, and as you can see, we've lost em that way....

No whineing, griping. crying, or boo hooing about the refs, cause they balance out....

Read my signature, it's self explanatory....

Lock and load for Monday...

9 POINTS WERE SCORED IN THE LAST 2 MINUTES

WHICH IS ALOT ( OVER PACE) - 9 POINTS EVERY 2 MINUTES GETS YOU A TOTAL OF 216 FOR THE GAME

2:06 94-76 Rodney Stuckey makes driving layup
                      2:06 LeBron James illegal defense 94-76
                      2:06 Cleveland full timeout
                      2:06 Daniel Gibson enters the game for LeBron James 94-76
                      2:06 Sasha Pavlovic enters the game for Anderson Varejao 94-76
                      2:06 Darnell Jackson enters the game for Delonte West 94-76
                      2:06 Wally Szczerbiak enters the game for Mo Williams 94-76
                      2:06 Tarence Kinsey enters the game for Joe Smith 94-76
                      2:06 94-76 Walter Herrmann enters the game for Antonio McDyess
                      2:06 94-76 Amir Johnson enters the game for Richard Hamilton
                      2:06 94-76 Arron Afflalo enters the game for Rodney Stuckey
                      1:47 Daniel Gibson misses 20-foot jumper 94-76
                      1:45 Wally Szczerbiak offensive rebound 94-76
                      1:44 Wally Szczerbiak misses 27-foot three point jumper 94-76
                      1:42 94-76 Jason Maxiell defensive rebound
                      1:34 94-76 Walter Herrmann misses 10-foot two point shot
                      1:31 Sasha Pavlovic defensive rebound 94-76
                      1:12 94-76 Amir Johnson personal foul (Wally Szczerbiak draws the foul)
                      1:12 Wally Szczerbiak makes free throw 1 of 2 95-76
                      1:12 Wally Szczerbiak makes free throw 2 of 2 96-76
                      1:00 96-76 Will Bynum misses 19-foot jumper
                      0:58 96-76 Jason Maxiell offensive rebound
                      0:58 96-78 Jason Maxiell makes two point shot
                      0:58 Daniel Gibson shooting foul (Jason Maxiell draws the foul) 96-78
                      0:58 96-78 Jason Maxiell misses free throw 1 of 1
                      0:58 Sasha Pavlovic defensive rebound 96-78
                      0:37 Amir Johnson blocks Darnell Jackson's 13-foot jumper 96-78
                      0:36 Tarence Kinsey offensive rebound 96-78
                      0:34 Tarence Kinsey misses 19-foot jumper 96-78
                      0:31 Wally Szczerbiak offensive rebound 96-78
                      0:23 Sasha Pavlovic makes 26-foot three point jumper (Daniel Gibson assists) 99-78
                      0:10 99-78 Will Bynum misses 18-foot jumper
                      0:09 Tarence Kinsey defensive rebound 99-78
                      0:00 End of the 4th Quarter
                      0:00 End Game

LINK:

Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Detroit Pistons - Play By Play - April 26, 2009 - ESPN

Last edited by GOLDENGREEK; 04-27-2009, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Will we ever get an answer Kapt ?

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK View Post
                          Will we ever get an answer Kapt ?
                          buddy when you watch the game and only need a couple more points for the over i am sure it seemed like to him that there was less points scored than someone watching the game as a casual viewer.Kapt did make a mistake but imo its not that huge of a mistake.Sure when he sees this he will correct himself.Hope you 2 can get along man cause i really like both of you guys and both of you are very valuable here.
                          MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                          HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                          0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

It wouldnt make a diffrence to you , me or 99 % of the members on the board.

The point is ( and you know damn well ) if I or any other member did that he would have been all over us like flies on shit with his insperctor clussou shit

For a guy that continually harps about facts , truths , documentation , etc etc...

Wow !!!!!!!!!! That was the most hypocritical post i ever saw

He lied - Period

If he was watching the game he knew damn well there wasnt 2 points scored in the last 2 minutes

Mo Williams and Pavlovich were jacking up 3's with Cleve up 20 . He was lucky the total weven got that close - which isnt even the point

He lost a 30* and is making it sound like he should have won - AND LIED about it
                            Last edited by GOLDENGREEK; 05-01-2009, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Golden Greek

Greek...for your fvkn info, I didn't see the entire last 2 minutes of the game, and my Son and wife asked me who I had, and I said the Over....

I was busy as hell working, and they told me of the ending (last 2 minutes), I actually saw the last 19 seconds...They told me we needed 4 poitns with 2 min left...

Sure fuvk face, I made a mistake, and I'm certainly not trying to make a 30* loss, look like it should have won.....but you do....WHINE WHINE WHINE---refs-refs-refs-fix-fix-fix

Of course, you don't mention that I lost the OVER by a 1/2 pt....Big fvkn deal...

At least I didn't whine, blame the refs, the famous fvkn fix, you always refer to....

Simply put you fvkn loser, you are simply obessed, and jealous as hell, that I totaly out cap your ass....

I'll say this, and probably, and hopefully get banned for it, the MODS are completely fooled by you, and claim I have an obsession for getting on you...

This is your third attempt to rile me up, and I know you're trying to get rid of someone who TOTALY out caps your losing ass.....

Maybe the Mods can come in here, blame me for all this fvkn shit, then close the thread so I can't rebut....

Maybe the mods can say once again, I'm obsessed with "provoking" you as they stated....

Maybe the mods can let you continue on as they always have when you're firing shots at me, and cut it off when I fire back....

Maybe I should reply like you do and say
                              Go fvk your mother

go fvk yourself,

you're a fvkn loser, or start a thread where you say I'm

evil, vicous, undermining.....

Congrats you fvkn loser, you win this one, you got plenty of members and the MODS fooled as to how innocent you are....

You are an "cherry picker" for what you post, you "embelish your losses", and make "excuses for em".....

I stay away from your dumb-stupid ego ass....you can stay away from me.....

I've tried to ignore your dumb ass, but you make it impossible......

And if anyone is good at making a loss look like you were ripped off, you're the master, and believe you me, you have plenty of em....

Let's see how the powers to be handle this case,,,,Of course, they know you're always innocent.....

You made a reference to me a while back, let the MODS do their thing, and for me to not try and be the Forum Policeman...

Course you can do it, and anything else you want, you're the Golden Greek, ruler of this FORUM, kicked off other sites, and not liked on other FORUMS, but you have a LOCK on this FORUM...

RUN the FORUM GREEK...

you're a fucking asshole, and I despise people, like you...Egotist, sorry loser, never wrong, can't stand to be beaten, big fvkn cry baby....

In simplicity, FUCK OFF GREEK, you don't need anyone in your life, you give yourself plenty of credit and love...

What a fvkn loser you are, in life, attitude, and CAPPING....

Maybe we should make you a MOD here also, as you seem to be able to do as you fvkn please, but others have to follow rules.....
                              Last edited by Kaptain; 05-01-2009, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X