Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saturday night racing Vols fan style!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vols, I'm not shitting on Dale Jr at all here. kb will tell you that i've stood up for Jr several times here when everybody else was dumping on him. I like Jr. but it is so fucken frustrating watching that team every week. I know they would love it to work with Eury Jr but c'mon already. He is wasting his career now with this guy. People used to blame teresa or DEI and now he has the equipment and all the best resources and NOTHING changes with him. Why? Eury Jr!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God damn Mr. Hendricks, make the move and save Dale Jr's season will ya'!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
      vols, I'm not shitting on Dale Jr at all here. kb will tell you that i've stood up for Jr several times here when everybody else was dumping on him. I like Jr. but it is so fucken frustrating watching that team every week. I know they would love it to work with Eury Jr but c'mon already. He is wasting his career now with this guy. People used to blame teresa or DEI and now he has the equipment and all the best resources and NOTHING changes with him. Why? Eury Jr!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God damn Mr. Hendricks, make the move and save Dale Jr's season will ya'!!!!!!!!!!
      I'm with you Wayne.I heard you say the other day about how much you like the 48 as a fan.Well he's my favorite driver besides the 88 and I get so pissed at how different the 2 teams are.Jimmie treats Chad with respect and gives great feedback.Jr talks to Eury like he's a peice of shit and don't give nothing but negative feedback.A CHANGE NEEDS TO BE MADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X