Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saturday night racing Vols fan style!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday night racing Vols fan style!!!!!!!

Love me some short track Saturday racing

These first 3 picks were placed on Wednesday so your odds might be a little different:
    Mark Martin 15/1 20 to win 300
    Denny Hamlin 8/1 20 to win 160
    Denny Hamlin to finish in the top 3-- 23/10 30 to win 69

Bets placed today with current odds:
    Jimmie Johnson 10/3 15 to win 50
    Clint Bowyer to finish in the top 3--- 10/1 10 to win 100

Good luck to all

Like em ...

OMG ... hahahaha

Good Luck pal

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
      Like em ...

OMG ... hahahaha

Good Luck pal
      How the hell do you juggle your baseball knowledge with your Nascar knowledge and just keep giving winner after winner .

Comment

Good luck Vols!!

Comment

The old man comes thru for me

Seems like everybody at Hendrick is winning except my boy Jr I might just use all my profits and take that 88 at Talladega.What do you think KB?

Comment

Nice!!! Use all your profits on the 18!!! And thanks to Boog we got last pick now!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ***THA FIX*** View Post
              Nice!!! Use all your profits on the 18!!! And thanks to Boog we got last pick now!!!
              I just talked to him and I didn't even bring it up Man,Denny put me in a tough spot.Nobody had the 16 so I have the 5th pick.18,48,24,88 will be gone and then it's a crapshoot from there.Leaning toward the 14 right now.What do you think?

Had $0 left in the account after the race bets yesterday. Might load up on the Hawks!

Comment

Hamlin did what we said he would. Good finish, no win.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                  Hamlin did what we said he would. Good finish, no win.
                  Yall were right no doubt.I took a chance on some decent odds and it just didn't pay off for Denny.Mark bailed me out though

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                    Yall were right no doubt.I took a chance on some decent odds and it just didn't pay off for Denny.Mark bailed me out though

Mark was strong last night and you could see how popular he is with the other drivers after he won the race. I left Johnson out thinking he wouldn't win again in Phoenix and it all pretty much worked out great for all of us last night!

Comment

Mark was strong last night and you could see how popular he is with the other drivers after he won the race. I left Johnson out thinking he wouldn't win again in Phoenix and it all pretty much worked out great for all of us last night!
                      How great is Johnson though.He didn't win but 4th is still a great run.He just seems to have it at every style track they run on The last 3 races have been won by a seperate Hendrick driver.Jimmie at Martinsville,Jeff at Texas and Mark at Phx.Can Dale make it 4 at Talladega? I sure would like to see him do it!!!!!!!

Comment

How great is Johnson though.He didn't win but 4th is still a great run.He just seems to have it at every style track they run on The last 3 races have been won by a seperate Hendrick driver.Jimmie at Martinsville,Jeff at Texas and Mark at Phx.Can Dale make it 4 at Talladega? I sure would like to see him do it!!!!!!!

Until JR gets a new crew chief, DON'T TOUCH HIM!!!!!

I've never seen a team make more mistakes in the pits than they do EVERY week. Trust me, if Eury Jr is still there Sunday, Dale Jr won't win because he will do something to fuck it up. I wouldn't put a $1 on Jr. right now and that is even if you gave me $2 to spend. Save your money!

Comment

Until JR gets a new crew chief, DON'T TOUCH HIM!!!!!

I've never seen a team make more mistakes in the pits than they do EVERY week. Trust me, if Eury Jr is still there Sunday, Dale Jr won't win because he will do something to fuck it up. I wouldn't put a $1 on Jr. right now and that is even if you gave me $2 to spend. Save your money!
                          I know,I know.I would love to see Gutafson come over from Martins team.Thats who I was wanting him to get from the get go.Every great team in any sport has a great leader.The 88 team has ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I know,I know.I would love to see Gutafson come over from Martins team.Thats who I was wanting him to get from the get go.Every great team in any sport has a great leader.The 88 team has ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's time to "Cut the Cord" with Eury Jr. I've been saying that for 2 years now and i finally hear the same thing from the guys on SPEED Channel and FOX. Enough already, make the fucken move. I seriously wouldn't put a $1 on Dale Jr in ANY race right now.

Comment

Instead of betting on JR, take that money and give it to a food bank. You will get more use out of it.

Comment

Working...
                              X