Tough season ahead for matt ryan and the falcons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
    If there predetermined why do they wait till April to put them out?
    The actual schedule and teams played was out 2 months ago. All they did yesterday was put times and dates near them. The NE Schedule was in the paper up here in February. We just didn't know when they were playing each game or how many were on prime time.

Hope you understand better now.

Comment

If the FALCONS still had VICK the schedule would not even matter!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
        The actual schedule and teams played was out 2 months ago. All they did yesterday was put times and dates near them. The NE Schedule was in the paper up here in February. We just didn't know when they were playing each game or how many were on prime time.

Hope you understand better now.
        Thanks for breaking all that down for me Wayne.You learn something new everyday.The Falcons have sucked for so long I don't think we really cared who we were playing the next season

Comment

Thanks for breaking all that down for me Wayne.You learn something new everyday.The Falcons have sucked for so long I don't think we really cared who we were playing the next season
          As a Bills fan, I was in the same boat as you

Comment

For about the last 8 years the N.E. Schedule has been brutal and people a few years back were like "What the Hell" on talk radio all day and that was how i learned about the Schedule, and why N.E. plays the top/same teams every year like Indy, Pitt. & S.D.

Comment

Originally posted by hokie99 View Post

Honestly this is the easiest schedule I've seen this team have in a decade. There's no excuse for not making at least 10-6. If they don't, they have every right to can Zorn and clean house there.

When you finish last in your division and you get to play all the other last place teams like Detroit & St Louis, it does tend to look easy. That is exactly how shitty teams can bounce back so quickly like Miami last year. You finish in last and you get a great schedule. If you do well with that, you need to sustain it because your next schedule will match your nice record. That's when we see how good you really are. Watch Miami this year and you will see a different team playing that 1st place schedule and i assume the Dolphins will struggle in '09.

Comment

When you finish last in your division and you get to play all the other last place teams like Detroit & St Louis, it does tend to look easy. That is exactly how shitty teams can bounce back so quickly like Miami last year. You finish in last and you get a great schedule. If you do well with that, you need to sustain it because your next schedule will match your nice record. That's when we see how good you really are. Watch Miami this year and you will see a different team playing that 1st place schedule and i assume the Dolphins will struggle in '09.
                The way the scheduling works is the main reason for that NFC south last place team always winning the division the next year trend.
                "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

I fully agree Wayne. It may be a long year for the Phins. History is completely against them. After I posted this I was shocked to see the Redskins were only #16 on strength of schedule. The Redskins were an 8-8 last place team though in the league's toughest division so they've got a leg up on the other shitty teams like Detroit and St. Louis. That's why they've gotta go at least 10-6 and make the playoffs IMO or Zorn will be in major trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by hokie99 View Post
                    I fully agree Wayne. It may be a long year for the Phins. History is completely against them. After I posted this I was shocked to see the Redskins were only #16 on strength of schedule. The Redskins were an 8-8 last place team though in the league's toughest division so they've got a leg up on the other shitty teams like Detroit and St. Louis. That's why they've gotta go at least 10-6 and make the playoffs IMO or Zorn will be in major trouble.

My biggest problemn with the 'Skins isn't Zorn. Hell, many before him have failed in Washington recently. My concern is with the QB Campbell. I'm not sold on him AT ALL. I keep thinking he might prove me wrong and he never does. I just don't see him being "That" QB that goes deep in the playoffs and the SB. I think they are stuck in mud with him at the helm. When i heard the Cutler talk to Washington, i thought HE would be the difference maker for them. They didn't get Cutler and here we sit again with Jason Campbell. Sorry man, just not a fan of his at all.

Comment

tough season ahead for my titans also,watch as teams run thru the middle like sherman running thru atlanta !! we will really miss haynesworth !!
                      DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
                        tough season ahead for my titans also,watch as teams run thru the middle like sherman running thru atlanta !! we will really miss haynesworth !!
                        Chunger with the Civil War analogy.
                        "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Anyone in the afc east or nfc south faces a terrible schedule
                          MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                          HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                          0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Working...
                          X