Burnett has a no hitter through five innings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spark View Post
    Oh come on, that's why I do watch them is so I can jump up and down, cheer, scream, or cuss

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
      Oh come on, that's why I do watch them is so I can jump up and down, cheer, scream, or cuss

Agreed kb!

If i didn't watch them, i wouldn't have any interest in betting on them.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
        It is all over with ... watching the games I play ... many years ago ... the only games I watch are my home teams ...

My thrill is collecting every week from my guy ...

Comment

It is all over with ... watching the games I play ... many years ago ... the only games I watch are my home teams ...
          Agreed! I used to watch the games. It's far too frustrating. Last night is a perfect example. I played the Dback. I was watching MLB network. They cut into the Cards/Dbacks game. They were up 6-4 in the 9th. I watched Chad Qualls blow the lead. In the bottom of the 9th they cut in again. Man on 3rd no out. They didn't score. I turned off the TV and went to sleep. My thrill was waking this morning finding out Dbacks won in 10. A lot less aggravation.

Comment

... the only games I watch are my home teams ... Blackhawks, Bulls, WHITE SOX ...

Trust me, we know...

Comment

Working...
            X