• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burnett has a no hitter through five innings

Intended to jinx him.

six now, let's go rays!!!
    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

I would love to know how you throw 6 innings of shutout ball and then all of a sudden implode like that...what a joke...
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Knowing savage he probably didnt even bet the Rays tonight and started this thread for no reason...

Comment

Well done, Savy!
          Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
            Knowing savage he probably didnt even bet the Rays tonight and started this thread for no reason...
            Sounds like this guy named Chado who has tried to jinx teams in the past!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I would love to know how you throw 6 innings of shutout ball and then all of a sudden implode like that...what a joke...
              Third time through the lineup.

Comment

Implode? Joke? WTF are you talking about? Burnett gave up 3 singles. Post likes these you expect a player to be perfect each and every play and game. The guys Burnett is pitching to are also professionals. They have something to do with Burnett 'imploding'.

Boy the game would be pretty boring if pitchers tossed perfect games each outing.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03 View Post
                  Implode? Joke? WTF are you talking about? Burnett gave up 3 singles. Post likes these you expect a player to be perfect each and every play and game. The guys Burnett is pitching to are also professionals. They have something to do with Burnett 'imploding'.

Boy the game would be pretty boring if pitchers tossed perfect games each outing.
                  I was irrationally venting about a potential losing wager from a quiality pitched outing by Burnett once they tied it. Frank you know me better than to analyze one of my vents..

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                    Sounds like this guy named Chado who has tried to jinx teams in the past!!!!!!!!!!!
                    WELL SAID.....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

I was irrationally venting about a potential losing wager from a quiality pitched outing by Burnett once they tied it. Frank you know me better than to analyze one of my vents..
                      I understand it can be frustrating at time. That's why I rarely watch the games I bet. In this case Burnett was pitching a gem. If you look at the box score Crawford fouled off 5 pitches before leading the inning off with a single. A good at bat by a good hitter.

Comment

Totally aside from this situation, when Swisher pitched last night for the NYY last night, was he still allowed to hit? I was once had an argument with a guy on whether or not AL pitchers in AL games were allowed to hit in replacement of the DH, and so I'd just like to know if Swisher was allowed to hit during the game last night after being on the hill.

Thanks guys.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03 View Post
                          I understand it can be frustrating at time. That's why I rarely watch the games I bet. .

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                            Oh come on, that's why I do watch them is so I can jump up and down, cheer, scream, or cuss

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                              Totally aside from this situation, when Swisher pitched last night for the NYY last night, was he still allowed to hit? I was once had an argument with a guy on whether or not AL pitchers in AL games were allowed to hit in replacement of the DH, and so I'd just like to know if Swisher was allowed to hit during the game last night after being on the hill.

Thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
                              X