Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
    fuck the chigago bulls-assfaggots !1
    Werent the Jazz 15 point favs gonna lose outright to the Warrors...NBA...

Get em tomorrow brother...GL with Shamrock!!!
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

The Bulls have a chance man...its the NBA just watch the last minute with all the runs...put down the meth pipe..
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

sunday plays 5 units on detroit under 9- // 5 units on florida over 8 // 5 units on dodgers+150 action // in nba my THE GOY CLEVELAND-8 for 10 units !!
        DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by waynechung View Post
          sunday plays 5 units on detroit under 9- // 5 units on florida over 8 // 5 units on dodgers+150 action // in nba my the goy cleveland-8 for 10 units !!
          add seattle no juice for 5 units in mlb-action !!

Comment

Chunger, I got off the golf course in Augusta yesterday (can't take cell phones in) and got in your baseball plays to late. The only one I could play was the Mets so I went with both them and the Braves..........BOTH WINNERS. Thanks for the Mets pick. Im also riding with you on Cleveland watching Masters at home on TV in Athens. Happy Easter bro, this day brings us life and the true reason for our belief!

Comment

fucking texas game,4 runs in the bottom of the 8th and probably going to lose under 9- // 2nd time this week-these shitty bullpens have cost me a winner-FUCK ME !!

Comment

sun nite RECORDS RECAP // season to date recap on bases 4-4 +4.25 units // hoops 2-2 +2.9 units !!

Comment

monday plays all 5 units action only // chisox+120,rockies+105,tamp-160,kansas city-125,and minn -130 // chisox already started,just got in from work,sorry for the late post,no computer access at work,keeping records on my plays here,so the play will count win or lose !!

Comment

Get em today chung....need w sox bullpen to step it up these last 12 outs!
                    1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

Originally posted by vondie View Post
                      Get em today chung....need w sox bullpen to step it up these last 12 outs!
                      you playing any poker brother,since everythings gone to no-limit,action really shitty and tight in my area,i just quit playing,hoping eventually limit will get popular again,i would much rather play a fast game of 20-40 limit than this no-limit crap where your lucky if one person calls,your never getting proper odds on your drawing hands,takes all the fun out of it,hard to limp in with 7-8 suited when your playing with a bunch of knits !! !!

Comment

my rockies getting no-hit thru 6 // would have it no other way-nothing like a good challenge-LOL !!

Comment

adding mlb mets over 9 and in nba chigago+4 and jazz -12 all for 5 units each !!

Comment

adding 10 unit nba game of the month-detroit over 197 !!

Comment

adding detroit over 98 first half for 5 units !!

Comment

adding line # 506 detroit under 99 second half for 5 units !!

Comment

Working...
                                X