No announcement yet.

wanechung's baseball diva mix-"EVERYBODY HAVE FUN TONIGHT"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GREAT SONG TO RAVE TO-chelley-"i took the night" i took the night -single-2009 // hey,hey,hey,hey,hey-i don't care what bitches say-i don't even look there way // everytime i walk in the club-I TOOK THE NIGHT !!!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

GL with the plays I must say that you are a unique individual...some what hard to follow but entertaining none the less.

Comment

twins looking good brother
        "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

RECAP // bases 1-0 +6.75 units // hoops 1-1 -1.6 units !! ps-back in this thread tomorrow with more hits,remember "we own the night" !!

Comment

saturday bases all for 5 units // houston+115,mets+140,and angels-120 !! MAY THE GOOD SIDE OF THE FORCE BE WITH US YOUNG SKYWALKERS !!

Comment

Originally posted by waynechung View Post
              saturday bases all for 5 units // houston+115,mets+140,and angels-120 !! May the good side of the force be with us young skywalkers !!
              all my plays will be action unless pitchers noted,of course totals get the pitchers specified,so if a late pitching change,total would be a scratch unless noted !!

Comment

Originally posted by waynechung View Post
                saturday bases all for 5 units // houston+115,mets+140,and angels-120 !! May the good side of the force be with us young skywalkers !!
                i like this card a lot today but sticking with 5 units as it is early in season !!

Comment

Good luck chunger! I really I Shamrock tonight. He has a big size advantage of Diaz.
                  2010: 23-12 +37.8
                  2011: 4-0 + 20
                  09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Comment

Chunger has come out with plays,
                    That we're betting will not lose....
                    Thanks for all you do here my man,
                    And especially, for the pick in the Kruise....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

GL today chungster
                      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

guys adding chigago bulls-9,buy the hook if u can not find 9 for five units in nba !!

Comment

thanks for all the comments bruddhas // win mets,lose angels and stros-down 4 units,need bulls -9 or its going to be a bad day at flat rock !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
                            RECAP // bases 1-0 +6.75 units // hoops 1-1 -1.6 units !! ps-back in this thread tomorrow with more hits,remember "we own the night" !!
                            sat nite RECORDS RECAP // season to date recap on bases 2-2 +2.75 units // nba pending-waiting on bulls !!

Comment

bulls fuck me in the ass-really shitty 1-3 day on my sports capping-O U C H !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
                                bulls fuck me in the ass-really shitty 1-3 day on my sports capping-O U C H !!
                                fuck the chigago bulls-assfaggots !1

Comment

Working...
                                X