No announcement yet.

Golfers Bitching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, my picks are all just something to root for, and it seems like every year Phil and Tiger are there, so seems like a good play for me. I don't like taking long shots, especially if I'm not it in for the long haul, this will probably be one of very few golf plays for me.

I am numero uno in the fantasy golf league. Boo yah!!!
    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
      It is hard for rookies to compete because this course requires a lot of local knowledge, green reading etc. Tiger and Phil prepare very well for these kind of greens. They are both solid picks. You can get some good value on guys like Geoff Oglivy and others who are world class but Tiger is out of this world class and if he is close on Sunday........its over.
      Good advice Flare. Watching The Golf Channel the other night they mentioned this. 1st time guys make the big mistake of bringing their caddy with them instead of using a local caddy that knows the course. I dont think Phil even gets a smell this year. Would like to know if the books have any odds on how many times he is going to flash that retarded smile of his.
      He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
        Good advice Flare. Watching The Golf Channel the other night they mentioned this. 1st time guys make the big mistake of bringing their caddy with them instead of using a local caddy that knows the course. I dont think Phil even gets a smell this year. Would like to know if the books have any odds on how many times he is going to flash that retarded smile of his.

Speaking of the golf channel.....the Haney project with Charles Barkley is awesome entertainment.
        NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
          Speaking of the golf channel.....the Haney project with Charles Barkley is awesome entertainment.
          I just started watching it and I just cant believe that Barkley went from shooting in the 70's to barely being able to swing the club. How fucked up is his head trying to play.

Comment

If the golfers are bitching now just wait til they see The Bethpage Black Monster in June for the US Open.

I've played it many times and I walked it last week ... it's long and tricky but still magnificent ... moreso than ever before.

The director of golf there is a longtime friend of mine and here's what's in store for the pros:

The first cut of the rough will be manageable

The second cut will be deep and probably a hack - out unless you're exceptionally strong

The third cut ... probably a lost ball ... it will be very severe.

Like I said ... the course is in magnificent shape and it will be a great US Open for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by CoverBoy View Post
              If the golfers are bitching now just wait til they see The Bethpage Black Monster in June for the US Open.

I've played it many times and I walked it last week ... it's long and tricky but still magnificent ... moreso than ever before.

The director of golf there is a longtime friend of mine and here's what's in store for the pros:

The first cut of the rough will be manageable

The second cut will be deep and probably a hack - out unless you're exceptionally strong

The third cut ... probably a lost ball ... it will be very severe.

Like I said ... the course is in magnificent shape and it will be a great US Open for sure.
              I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bethpage black will chew these guys up this year.Most of these guys are strong enough to get it out of the first cut on some of the short holes but if they grow the second cut like you say they are +5 or 6 might win the open this year.

Comment

One of the announcers on the Golf Channel went out on a limb for Phil Mickelson a few miunutes ago and said Phil will either win or he wont

What great analysis

Comment

One of the announcers on the Golf Channel went out on a limb for Phil Mickelson a few miunutes ago and said Phil will either win or he wont

What great analysis
                  I'll go out on the same limb and say either Tiger is going to win or he wont

Some of these announcers are dumb asses.Anybody know if it's online anywhere?I'm watching the leaderboard live but kinda want to see some action

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                    i'll go out on the same limb and say either tiger is going to win or he wont

Some of these announcers are dumb asses.anybody know if it's online anywhere?i'm watching the leaderboard live but kinda want to see some action

i think the same can be said about stuart appelby also
                    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

i'll go out on the same limb and say either tiger is going to win or he wont

Some of these announcers are dumb asses.anybody know if it's online anywhere?i'm watching the leaderboard live but kinda want to see some action

have you tried justin tv man you should be able to get it there.
                      HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                      0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

I'll go out on the same limb and say either Tiger is going to win or he wont

Some of these announcers are dumb asses.Anybody know if it's online anywhere?I'm watching the leaderboard live but kinda want to see some action
                        The Golf Channel says it has Live coverage and play by play action. I'm wondering if they were talking about the announcers playing with each others balls 'cause I havent seen anyone hit a golf shot

Comment

HERE IT IS BUDDY

The Official Site of the Masters Tournament

just hit at the bottom where it says live watch now it comes in great
                          HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                          0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

I hope Shooter McGaven plays well this week

Comment

Network coverage starts at 4:00 pm

WTF is this shit??

By 4 pm, they will be done playing. They will show fucking replays of the day

BULLSHIT

I need a drink

Comment

Network coverage starts at 4:00 pm

WTF is this shit??

By 4 pm, they will be done playing. They will show fucking replays of the day

BULLSHIT

I need a drink
                                But Tiger will on be on the 3rd or 4th hole so it will be all tiger again no shock here

Comment

Working...
                                X