Golfers Bitching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golfers Bitching

The pro golfers are bitching because they say Augusta has become too long and too tough. Boo fucking hoo !!

All of these guys want these little pitch & putt places where they shoot 20 under.

If anything, I say there needs to be more penalties for these guys.

Like:

Out of Bounds - these guys just smash it wherever they want (2 fairways over) without being penalized, yet us local golfers get out of bounds stakes 10 yards off the rough on the first hole

Slow Play - if a foursome can play 18 holes in under 4 1/2 hours, why cant 2 professionals play 18 in under 3 1/2? They dont have to look for wayward shots, fix divots, etc.
    He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

You forgot to mention that all the golfers think Tiger is on steroids, and say that he should not be allowed to play due to being too awesome.
    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

They shouldn't be complaining. Tougher courses weed out the weak players, and usually the best golfer (best all around game) wins. Thats why in majors the leaderboard is filled with big names.
      MLB (2014): (3-4) -.9 units

Comment

There does come a point at which if the courses were ridiculously long it would be more a test of strength than skill. They have a point, I agree though that they should make these courses tighter.
        NBA is a joke

Comment

Shhhhh, not too loud, someone is getting ready to swing......

I have played golf , and I never understand that, why must there be quiet...always....

Does everyone have to be quiet, when a free throw is being shot, a long pass is being attempted etc.... I never understood it...
          " So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide.
          .....All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us
          "

Comment

Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post

Out of Bounds - these guys just smash it wherever they want (2 fairways over) without being penalized, yet us local golfers get out of bounds stakes 10 yards off the rough on the first hole
            How many times have we seen the pros hit an errant shot only to hit a spectator. The ball ends up in the rough instead deep in the woods.

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
              You forgot to mention that all the golfers think Tiger is on steroids, and say that he should not be allowed to play due to being too awesome.
              Tiger is a machine. Not only is he the greatest golfer ever. His workout and practice routine is unheard of. He works out and practices 12 hours on most non-tournament days.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03 View Post
                How many times have we seen the pros hit an errant shot only to hit a spectator. The ball ends up in the rough instead deep in the woods.
                What about the ones they hit into the grandstands and get a free drop? Sorry, but if you airmail a shot 40 feet over the green, you should be penalized not rewarded

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03 View Post
                  Tiger is a machine. Not only is he the greatest golfer ever. His workout and practice routine is unheard of. He works out and practices 12 hours on most non-tournament days.
                  I saw his routine posted on TV last week and man does this guy work his ass off. Thats why he is #1

Comment

Masters starts tomorrow, correct? Thinking of putting a couple units on Tiger, just to have something to root for. I don't follow golf.

Comment

Masters starts tomorrow, correct? Thinking of putting a couple units on Tiger, just to have something to root for. I don't follow golf.
                      Yes it does. Tigers odds have to be real low

Comment

He is +250, but in golf those aren't very good odds. Correct?

Comment

He is +250, but in golf those aren't very good odds. Correct?

That is low. I thought he'd be around 350 - 400

I'd look at tech fan, vols fan, bhs & others and do what they do. Spread it around on more than 1 guy with some good odds

Comment

Thought I replied, guess it didn't go through. Would I be correct that usually big names win the Masters?

Because I'm thinking of laying a unit each on Tiger and Phil, just for some action on Sunday when I'm sitting around with the family.

Comment

Thought I replied, guess it didn't go through. Would I be correct that usually big names win the Masters?

Because I'm thinking of laying a unit each on Tiger and Phil, just for some action on Sunday when I'm sitting around with the family.

It is hard for rookies to compete because this course requires a lot of local knowledge, green reading etc. Tiger and Phil prepare very well for these kind of greens. They are both solid picks. You can get some good value on guys like Geoff Oglivy and others who are world class but Tiger is out of this world class and if he is close on Sunday........its over.
                              NBA is a joke

Comment

Working...
                              X