Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here's a writer who had enough courage to write SOMETHING about the Utah/Denver over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
    About two years ago MtrCtyPimp and I were watching some bush league NBA game on I think it was a late Wednesday night. We had under 190.5 total is sitting at 189 and one team is winning by 20!!!The team who was up by double digits in bounds the ball with about 10 seconds left and some dude from the opposition comes running at full speed from one end of the court to the other and attempts to press the guy who was just dribbling out the game. Ref calls a foul and he hits both free throws to put it over by the hook NO FUCKING JOKE OF A LIE. I have tons of NBA shade stories but that summed it up for me with my own eyes. Havent bet an NBA game since then nor even watched one second of it. During the NBA playoffs last season I think I was watching Americas Got Talent instead of the Lakers / Celtics. The product of sport is horrible in that league. Fucking puke fest JMHO some people love it and thats their opinion...

i remember a game last yr involving the Lakers...They were covering the game by 1 point with 4 sec left..they inbounded ball to Fisher and he just dribbled once and walked away and the other team grabs the ball and lays it in at the buzzer..what a joke
    jordanrules..................

Comment

Originally posted by jordanrules23 View Post

i remember a game last yr involving the Lakers...They were covering the game by 1 point with 4 sec left..they inbounded ball to Fisher and he just dribbled once and walked away and the other team grabs the ball and lays it in at the buzzer..what a joke
      You mean like just kind of left the ball sitting their for grabs as it was over and the other team grabbed it and layed it in as more or less a practice layup that the camera didnt even show and they counted it? hahahahahahahaha....chalk that one up...too funny brother...
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Then why does anyone bet it???
        You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

You mean like just kind of left the ball sitting their for grabs as it was over and the other team grabbed it and layed it in as more or less a practice layup that the camera didnt even show and they counted it? hahahahahahahaha....chalk that one up...too funny brother...
          Cant you just get a picture vision of this ending like that in your head...the practice layup at the end...hillarious....
          Last edited by Chado1; 04-04-2009, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilJr View Post
            I think me and Bryce just told yall.Cause theres nothing else on.I don't bet big but sometimes I take a chance and hope nothing crazy happens.I take my chances sometime but never for big money.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilJr View Post
              Thats shouldnt be the question.

The question is why does Stern allow it to go on ?

If anyone thinks Tim Donoghy was the only official doing that shit.......

Comment

Originally posted by jordanrules23 View Post

I have said for the last 3-4 years that many games involving Lakers have funny/shady/suspicious things which occur near the end of determine the outcome of the ats winner or total-too many to be coincidence.
                In short, many Lakers games cannot be handicapped(unless of course you know what the midset is for some of the players and refs as game nears its conclusion).

Comment

Originally posted by savage1 View Post
                  I have said for the last 3-4 years that many games involving Lakers have funny/shady/suspicious things which occur near the end of determine the outcome of the ats winner or total-too many to be coincidence.
                  In short, many Lakers games cannot be handicapped(unless of course you know what the midset is for some of the players and refs as game nears its conclusion).
                  Hey Sav, what happened to our numbers thread my man?
                  "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by savage1 View Post
                    Lakers games have some of the shadiest endings ever....

Comment

Lakers games have some of the shadiest endings ever....
                      Jack Nicholson pays off the refs and players every home game, he just finds it fun to fuck with the betting public
                      "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                        Jack Nicholson pays off the refs and players every home game, he just finds it fun to fuck with the betting public
                        No shit court side..

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                          Hey Sav, what happened to our numbers thread my man?
                          I haven't seen any unusual configuratios of numbers of late, and the ones we were using (35 and 41) are too old to have any relevance.
                          Maybe I will turn on the disco tv station to see if they are playing any songs I like and then to then note the year again-on the other hand, that is too contrived-it has to be natural-keep your eyes and ears open.
                          Last edited by savage1; 04-04-2009, 11:43 PM.

Comment

An interesting article

Two of the three refs officiate game that ofter go Over the total.

Eric Lewis 32/21
                            Phil Robinson 31/20

Comment

Working...
                            X