Clear All

• ***MLB Regular Season Wins Weiners***

MLB
    Huge Play
    Cincinnati Reds UNDER 79 wins (-110)

Medium Play
    St. Louis Cardinals OVER 82 wins (-125)

Good luck everybody

Cincinati at 79 seems real weird, especially w/ the loss of Dunn. I don't get the line, as this team seems real weak.

Good luck BW.
    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
      Cincinati at 79 seems real weird, especially w/ the loss of Dunn. I don't get the line, as this team seems real weak.

Good luck BW.
      Reds and Astros will be weak this year in my opinion. Cards will be better than last year when they won 86 games.

Comment

GL BW i always follow these kinds of plays from you. thanks.

Comment

gl with the plays Big

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Love the Reds under! I watch them every night and they make me ill...always have been my NL team and it just pains me that their organization has become what it has become since 93...I think its been since 93 if memory serves me correct..

Comment

Originally posted by bryce View Post
              Love the Reds under! I watch them every night and they make me ill...always have been my NL team and it just pains me that their organization has become what it has become since 93...I think its been since 93 if memory serves me correct..
              At least they got a couple good young prospects, but their pitching is a mess.

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
                bullpen has been very weak...

Comment

Every talking head LOVES the Reds this year... just like they all loved the Mariners last season.

Best of luck on the plays as my biggest team head to head play is on the Cardinals (against the WhiteSox) while going against the Reds (vs. Sea) on one of my other ones.
                  The Rice Truck is NEVER Wrong!!!

Comment

BW, That's weird. I'm not disagreeing about the Reds but if they go Under, i think it will be from a lack of offense that may go through many slumps as a whole. I actually think their pitching has alot of potential and upside to it. I really think a few of those guys can be pretty to really good. I'm not sure about middle relief and maybe that is where you see the mess?

I'm looking at many staff's and what they are heading into April with and some are real scary. Look at Anaheim's 5 guys to start the season. It is nothing special at all and you can say that about several teams right now. Unless Carpenter is 100%, i'm not sure that i think the Cards starting 5 is really that much better if at all. The Cards are real scary after Wainwright IMO and i don't believe Lohse will have even close to the year he had. They are also real scary in the pen and closer role imo. I think the Cards are better because of offense and having a guy like Pujols. What do you think?

Comment

who is the guy that runs in like 50 mph to the mound and then gives up a bunch.....I hope he is gone..I have seen to many Red games lost in the 8th and ninth inning.. Obviously I haven't looked at rosters yet..

Comment

You know, the more i look at the Reds lineup, the more i see a ton of potential there too. If guys like Bruce have the year expected of them, they may put quite a few runs up on the board. As far as pitching goes, it's simple, Harang and Arroyo have to have bounceback years and i believe it is possible. Will it happen ... who knows!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                          You know, the more i look at the Reds lineup, the more i see a ton of potential there too. If guys like Bruce have the year expected of them, they may put quite a few runs up on the board. As far as pitching goes, it's simple, Harang and Arroyo have to have bounceback years and i believe it is possible. Will it happen ... who knows!
                          homer bailey was a great cant miss prospect until last year.If he comes back to what they think he was before last years blowup then they might not have that bad of a staff after all.
                          MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                          HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                          0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
                            homer bailey was a great cant miss prospect until last year.If he comes back to what they think he was before last years blowup then they might not have that bad of a staff after all.
                            I love Volquez and i think Cueto could be great too. Micah Owings is another young guy who showed real potential in Arizona. Add 2 veterans who need to bounceback in Arroyo and Harang and you could see a real solid starting 5 there imo ... even without Bailey.

Comment

Harang/Volquez/Cuerto can give you 40 wins. Arroyo/Owings can give you 18-20 wins. That means the Bullpen has to give you say 20 wins. With Bray in the minors, Cordero, Weathers, Lincoln, Rhodes and stiffs, they will struggle to hold 18-20 wins.

I think like Wayne said though the question is more on the offense. With young offensive players who go through lengthly slumps, and a ball park more condusive to scoring runs than pitching, this is where the real problem is not pitching. Votto was almost silent in June and July (3 HR 17 RBI), Bruce while hitting for power had terrible average, Encarncion took off May and Sept, Phillips and Hairston were hurt by September, so a lot of offensive questions

Good Luck BW
                              2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Working...
                              X