What are you best at........?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
    Mlb by far for me never had a losing season posting hope this is not a jinx.but for real man to answer your question the sport i take the most time with and win the most is mlb you can check out my record below never had a losing season.
    Tech, when I was here last year during baseball, you were one of my main guys to look for. Thank you for reminding me and letting me know that I can continue to look for your stuff.

Originally posted by SPREADWINNA View Post
    N.F.L. was sick in 2008...by far my best posting season ever...

M.L.B.....baseball heats up as the weather does...
    Hint..always play ...Low profile teams and never lay more than -140
    Thanks for the tips. I typically only lay -150 plus in parlays. Thanks for the help SPREAD.

Originally posted by myrjimmy3 View Post
    I am best at MLB, NFL, NBA in that order. I would definatly say MLB is by far my best though
    Thanks jimmy, this is something I didn't know. I'll keep a look out for your picks, thanks for taking time to answer me.

Originally posted by ravenmaniac View Post
    My primary focus has always been NCAA Football and Basketball in that order followed by the NFL. Only occasionally do I mess around with the NBA. MLB has too many games and takes too much of my time to do a thorough handicapping job so I don't bother with baseball. As for my focus on NCAA Football and Basketball since I live in Maryland and am an alumni of the University of Maryland I spend a little more time focusing on the ACC.
    Thank you, a sport and a conference is helpful. I agree Baseball is hard to cap. Thanks for the input Raven.

Guys, please keep letting me know what it is you are best and feel most comfortable capping.
    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

1. NBA (mostly 2nd halfs)

2. MLB

3. NCAAF
      1* $50

NFL 9-5-1
      NCAAF 4-6
      Teaser 18-11
      MLB 11-22
      NBA 45-44-2
      NCAAB 42-37-2
      2009 Overall 129-123-5
      $-930.70

Comment

Originally posted by Irish fan View Post
        1. NBA (mostly 2nd halfs)

2. MLB

3. NCAAF
        Thanks Irish, I noticed you've been doing well as of late. Thanks for answering.

Comment

mavskidd, thanks a lot for doing this. I really believe that if we all work together, we can win a ton of cash. With that said my top 3:
          1) SEC FOOTBALL
          2) NL EAST BASEBALL
          3) SEC HOOPS
          I think we should go a step further during this upcoming MLB season. Here's what I purpose, if we could get at least one person to focus on one team for all 162 games, I feel we can really profit. I know this is asking a lot; I have it easy because I'm a college professor, and I do not teach at all during the summer! If we focus all of our efforts on one team each we would win a ton. Right now all I watch is as many NL East games as I can, but I can't watch 5 games a night, so sometimes I have to resort to box scores, and betting site info. I know that when I watch a team I get a better feel for what they can and have done in a particular season. Besides horse racing, baseball has the most information than any other sport. It can be a bit overwhelming, but the more info you have, and can actually retain, the better chance you will have at earning $!!!
          "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

ask your girlfriend she knows what i'm best at.
            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

seriously though as far as what i'm best at in sports.

1. Picking losers
              2. NCAA (Maac)
              3. NCAAF

i have been up and down in many sports. Historically i do better in college but last year i did well in NFL but that was just one year. I dont bet a ton of games and hate parlays and teasers.
              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by grandmama View Post
                mavskidd, thanks a lot for doing this. I really believe that if we all work together, we can win a ton of cash. With that said my top 3:
                1) SEC FOOTBALL
                2) NL EAST BASEBALL
                3) SEC HOOPS
                I think we should go a step further during this upcoming MLB season. Here's what I purpose, if we could get at least one person to focus on one team for all 162 games, I feel we can really profit. I know this is asking a lot; I have it easy because I'm a college professor, and I do not teach at all during the summer! If we focus all of our efforts on one team each we would win a ton. Right now all I watch is as many NL East games as I can, but I can't watch 5 games a night, so sometimes I have to resort to box scores, and betting site info. I know that when I watch a team I get a better feel for what they can and have done in a particular season. Besides horse racing, baseball has the most information than any other sport. It can be a bit overwhelming, but the more info you have, and can actually retain, the better chance you will have at earning $!!!
                Thanks for the input, however I think a one man - one team approach is a bit unrealistic.

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                2. NCAA (Maac)
                3. NCAAF

i have been up and down in many sports. Historically i do better in college but last year i did well in NFL but that was just one year. I dont bet a ton of games and hate parlays and teasers.
                Thanks for the input Dimer. I did not know you were a good MAAC handicapper, now I do, and that can be useful to me and everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by grandmama View Post
                  1) SEC FOOTBALL
                  2) NL EAST BASEBALL
                  3) SEC HOOPS
                  techfan tried this one home team thing last year amongst the members and it didnt work out. People have lives outside of here that is was too much of an unrealistic commitment. We could however bring back the Kruise POD where everyone used to post their fav plays of the day and it was tallied up.
                  SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

ask your girlfriend she knows what i'm best at.
                    seriously though as far as what i'm best at in sports.

1. Picking losers
                    hahahahaha Dimer...
                    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                      techfan tried this one home team thing last year amongst the members and it didnt work out. People have lives outside of here that is was too much of an unrealistic commitment. We could however bring back the Kruise POD where everyone used to post their fav plays of the day and it was tallied up.
                      That was something I loved to read before I really started posting, I think the Kruise was a fantastic idea, for any sport, and I can't understand why it stopped. GREAT IDEA it was. I'm 10000% in favor of starting that up again.

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post

we should def bring back the kruise...always was profitable
                        twitter: @JumpouttheJim

Comment

Working...
                        X