What are you best at........?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you best at........?

This thread is due to a suggestion by grandmama, I know there are a lot of good cappers here, no names need be said. But anyone, and I mean anyone please feel free to jump in. Whether its because you live there, or you just have a good feel for it, what conferences and sports do you feel you are best at??? I know there are a lot of guys who have a great deal of success in the non-power conferences.

Just throw it out there guys, for all of us, you won't be stroking your own ego or anything like that. Just a quick survey, jump in, please. I'll start.....

I feel best at the Big East and most big game situations when teams are playing their best. For example March Madness, and the NFL playoffs are my two best times of the year. As for conferences, I feel best at capping Big East Basketball games.

Jump in guys, please......
    "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

anyone......

Comment

I feel I'm the best here at capping NBA games
      2019 SEASON
      NCAAF
      42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
      11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

mavs

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
        This thread is due to a suggestion by grandmama, I know there are a lot of good cappers here, no names need be said. But anyone, and I mean anyone please feel free to jump in. Whether its because you live there, or you just have a good feel for it, what conferences and sports do you feel you are best at??? I know there are a lot of guys who have a great deal of success in the non-power conferences.

Just throw it out there guys, for all of us, you won't be stroking your own ego or anything like that. Just a quick survey, jump in, please. I'll start.....

I feel best at the Big East and most big game situations when teams are playing their best. For example March Madness, and the NFL playoffs are my two best times of the year. As for conferences, I feel best at capping Big East Basketball games.

Jump in guys, please......

I'm sure you're inquirimg as to what Season/Time/Sport we fare out better when Kapping.....(Profit)....

NCAA FB #1
        MLB #2
        NCAA BB #3

Have never fared good with NBA, and this year was the first year in the last 9 in the NFL I fared very well.....usually lose

I generally do well in the 3 listed above, and better in the top 2 over a life span....

Hope this is what you are looking for.....

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain View Post
          I'm sure you're inquirimg as to what Season/Time/Sport we fare out better when Kapping.....(Profit)....

NCAA FB #1
          MLB #2
          NCAA BB #3

Have never fared good with NBA, and this year was the first year in the last 9 in the NFL I fared very well.....usually lose

I generally do well in the 3 listed above, and better in the top 2 over a life span....

Hope this is what you are looking for.....
          That's great Kapt. thanks! Guys, please keep 'em coming, everyone. Sports, conferences, times of year, anything that stands out to you as your best capping. Please, jump in.......

Comment

Its been changing on me

In the past:

Best:

Colleg Boel games - Hit over 65 % three yrs straight
            College hoops ( not this year )
            NFL ( not this year )
            NBA

Worst:

baseball - by far
            NCAA Foots ( awesome last year - horrible this past year )
            Last edited by GOLDENGREEK; 03-24-2009, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Not getting girls and capping CFL..
              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK View Post
                Its been changing on me

In the past:

Best:

Colleg Boel games - Hit over 65 % three yrs straight
                College hoops ( not this year )
                NFL ( not this year )
                NBA

Worst:

baseball - by far
                NCAA Foots ( awesome last year - horrible this past year )
                Thanks Greek!! I've noticed you've been hitting a rough patch, don't let it phase you man, your style is a successful one and I hope it turns around for you! Thanks for taking time to answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                  Not getting girls and capping CFL..
                  I can't cap the girls thing, but as for CFL, I followed some of your picks last year for winners, thanks. And thanks for taking time to answer too, I really wanna find this stuff out about people

Comment

i do the best at the NFL...rarely post, though...i just follow spark in baseball and cherry pick hot cappers in the other sports...i'm 11-3 posted in march madness this year and i won a ton in march madness last year (not posted), so i guess i'm pretty good at march madness...can't say much for the rest of the season, though...hope this helps...

Comment

Originally posted by MarkLemke View Post
                      i do the best at the NFL...rarely post, though...i just follow spark in baseball and cherry pick hot cappers in the other sports...i'm 11-3 posted in march madness this year and i won a ton in march madness last year (not posted), so i guess i'm pretty good at march madness...can't say much for the rest of the season, though...hope this helps...
                      It does Mark, thanks. Not having much time, didn't even notice your hot hand in March, great job. And please, when NFL comes around, throw 'em out there, everyone's opinion on a game helps, people might not think so, but it really REALLY does.

Guys, let us know, just say anything, it doesn't matter if its the PBA, WNBA, Tennis, Soccer, or Golf every second Sunday during leap years. Just throw it out there. What do you cap best, honestly?

Comment

Getting my ass kicked by my big brother(tech fan)

sign,

Vols fan

Comment

I am the best at going to Nascar races and checking the drivers to make sure their shafts and ball bearings are properly lubricated.

I then make my wagers according to their friction

signed,

VF

He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
                            I am the best at going to Nascar races and checking the drivers to make sure their shafts and ball bearings are properly lubricated.

I then make my wagers according to their friction

signed,

VF

So your saying hes the CHADO of NASCAR

Comment

LOL, thanks for the jokes guys, but seriously, what are you best at?

Comment

Working...
                              X