What are you best at........?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ***THA FIX*** View Post
    The Auburn pussy cats and Kurt "I had to get my ears reduced" Busch get me jacking off faster than a pumping unit on a thousand barrell per day oil well KID!!!
    He does speak the truth Mavs...

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
      He does speak the truth Mavs...

KB, Chokelahoma, DALE JR.

Comment

Comment

1.Baseball absolutely The best Sport We handicap.
          2. NBA/NCAA Hoops
          3. College Football/NFL
          Good,Honest Handicapping. Florida Tebow 24-Oklahoma Bradford 14, Jan 09'

Comment

NASCAR

BANNING JACKASSES

MISSING RJ

signed,

SPARK

Comment

Originally posted by Powerplaypicks View Post
              2. NBA/NCAA Hoops
              3. College Football/NFL
              Great, thank you for the input.
              "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

3 NHL seasons ago I killed it on this forum and had a VERY profitable year however last season and this year I have lost a bunch. I am however looking to turn a nice profit on NHL playoffs series wagers only next month

I have posted NFL on this forum for the past 2 seasons and usually am around .500 only so nothing special

I have posted CFL the past 2 seasons on this forum and both have been EXTREMELY profitable and am looking for a 3rd straight come July. If I only bet on CFL I would have made money on sports betting career.

However bottom line is that I feel that everyone including myself could make money regularly betting on sports with proper money managment as this is my biggest weakness along with chasing. Hopefully I will crack the code someday and stay discliplined
                SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                  3 NHL seasons ago I killed it on this forum and had a VERY profitable year however last season and this year I have lost a bunch. I am however looking to turn a nice profit on NHL playoffs series wagers only next month

I have posted NFL on this forum for the past 2 seasons and usually am around .500 only so nothing special

I have posted CFL the past 2 seasons on this forum and both have been EXTREMELY profitable and am looking for a 3rd straight come July. If I only bet on CFL I would have made money on sports betting career.

However bottom line is that I feel that everyone including myself could make money regularly betting on sports with proper money managment as this is my biggest weakness along with chasing. Hopefully I will crack the code someday and stay discliplined
                  Thank you Chado, these are the exact kind of responses I'm looking for. Thanks man, I always look at your hockey plays, but I don't know enough to play pucks myself
                  "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by ***THA FIX*** View Post
                    NASCAR

BANNING JACKASSES

MISSING RJ

signed,

SPARK

hahahahahaha

Real Funny FIX ...

Everyone here knows that Neckcar is my Game ...

Comment

Originally posted by Powerplaypicks View Post
                      2. NBA/NCAA Hoops
                      3. College Football/NFL
                      But you gotta pay for em....right?
                      Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Mlb by far for me never had a losing season posting hope this is not a jinx.but for real man to answer your question the sport i take the most time with and win the most is mlb you can check out my record below never had a losing season.
                        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
                          Mlb by far for me never had a losing season posting hope this is not a jinx.but for real man to answer your question the sport i take the most time with and win the most is mlb you can check out my record below never had a losing season.
                          Tech Fan, nice job with your picks. Positive units in every sport.
                          Good,Honest Handicapping. Florida Tebow 24-Oklahoma Bradford 14, Jan 09'

Comment

Spreadwinna says.....

N.F.L. was sick in 2008...by far my best posting season ever...

M.L.B.....baseball heats up as the weather does...
                            Hint..always play ...Low profile teams and never lay more than -140
                            Last edited by SPREADWINNA; 03-25-2009, 09:19 AM.

Comment

I am best at MLB, NFL, NBA in that order. I would definatly say MLB is by far my best though
                              twitter: @JumpouttheJim

Comment

My primary focus has always been NCAA Football and Basketball in that order followed by the NFL. Only occasionally do I mess around with the NBA. MLB has too many games and takes too much of my time to do a thorough handicapping job so I don't bother with baseball. As for my focus on NCAA Football and Basketball since I live in Maryland and am an alumni of the University of Maryland I spend a little more time focusing on the ACC.

Comment

Working...
                                X