Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I thought Arizona St had a good defense?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by molta02 View Post
    Sooo fukin gay... Another dummy play cashes.
    Nova -2 and Cuse -2.5 EASY FUCKING MONEY ARE YOU KIDDING ME WITH THESE LINES?!?!?
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike View Post
      5 bucks max bet....keep it real buddy
      I got $40 on a nascar driver so it's not a $5 max bet for me.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
        "All the time".What the fuck are you talking about? And I don't give a fuck how much YOU bet.I don't see you in here blaming everybody when you lose either.Lets's see he blamed the shitty Pac 10 and the player of the year in the Pac 10 but never blamed himself for not capping worth a shit.
        Its all good guys. Calm down in here...lets win it back...Vols I have read you say this on a few ocassions when a bet loses you say someone didnt cap the game for shit. Are you kidding me dude I capped it and it lost what are you talking about when you say this?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
          Its all good guys. Calm down in here...lets win it back...Vols I have read you say this on a few ocassions when a bet loses you say someone didnt cap the game for shit. Are you kidding me dude I capped it and it lost what are you talking about when you say this?!?
          You have never heard me say that to anybody else but you.Go find me one time where I said that to anyone else.All your threads you start about a team or a player it always seems it's those peoples fault that you lost.I don't give a fuck if you win or lose every bet from here on out.I'm done with replying when you cry.Molta,you will see soon it gets old.

Comment

You have never heard me say that to anybody else but you.Go find me one time where I said that to anyone else.All your threads you start about a team or a player it always seems it's those peoples fault that you lost.I don't give a fuck if you win or lose every bet from here on out.I'm done with replying when you cry.Molta,you will see soon it gets old.
            I throw darts and flip coins and dont cap for shit thats what I do...

Comment

I got $40 on a nascar driver so it's not a $5 max bet for me.
              Hope you win it I was just messing with you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by hokie99 View Post
                On the plus side, ASU has some smokin hot cheerleaders. That's where the Pac 10 is king.
                Truer words were never ever ever ever ever ever ever spoken on this forum ever!!! Y'all can have the WIN, we'll get the girl!!! PAC-10 is number one!!! Period!!!
                2019 SEASON
                NCAAF
                42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
                11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

Originally posted by BigMike View Post
                  Hope you win it I was just messing with you guys.
                  No problems with you at all Mike.And really no problems with Chado except when he acts like this in threads.I know this is a place to "Vent" but we can also give him advice too.

Comment

No problems with you at all Mike.And really no problems with Chado except when he acts like this in threads.I know this is a place to "Vent" but we can also give him advice too.
                    No problems here either man....lets win it back!!!

Comment

Photobucket

Comment

Working...
                      X