Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I thought Arizona St had a good defense?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought Arizona St had a good defense?!?!

Easy Christmas gift line on Nova -2 yesterday and then another one on Cuse -2.5 today?!?!

Seriously WTF man
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

I am now officially throwing the fading the public capping tool out the window. I am starting to believe that these lines are being set as reverse trap lines for sharps who bet larger than the public would anyway right?

Comment

I had ASU too and I have no problem conceding. This game is over!!! Ty Abbott has 3 personals... Harden is playing like an overrated bitch!!! Ughhhh!
      2019 SEASON
      NCAAF
      42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
      11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

Originally posted by peanutgallery View Post
        I had ASU too and I have no problem conceding. This game is over!!! Ty Abbott has 3 personals... Harden is playing like an overrated bitch!!! Ughhhh!
        I thought Harden was their best player?!? Doesnt he average 20+ points per game?!?! You know your bets a loser when your so called best player is not a team leader and doesnt even score a mother fucking single goddam point in an entire half.

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
          I thought Harden was their best player?!? Doesnt he average 20+ points per game?!?! You know your bets a loser when your so called best player is not a team leader and doesnt even score a mother fucking single goddam point in an entire half.
          I think he only hit one FG last game.So he needs to get his ass in gear.Syracuse spends alot of energy in a game.Guys,there only down by 9 and getting 3.This shit ain't over by no means.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
            I think he only hit one FG last game.So he needs to get his ass in gear.Syracuse spends alot of energy in a game.Guys,there only down by 9 and getting 3.This shit ain't over by no means.
            My man, I hope you are right and I hope I'm dead wrong... But Syracuse is displaying great offensive balance. Their shooters are hitting outside shots. Pendergraph can only hope Onuaku travels or blows out a knee because as good as he is, he can't guard him one-on-one... Syracuse also has a 9-0 lead in fast break points... Ty Abbott has 3 personals and Jeff has 2... Put this one in the refridge... Good luck with the Bristol pick dude!
            2019 SEASON
            NCAAF
            42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
            11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

Originally posted by peanutgallery View Post
              My man, I hope you are right and I hope I'm dead wrong... But Syracuse is displaying great offensive balance. Their shooters are hitting outside shots. Pendergraph can only hope Onuaku travels or blows out a knee because as good as he is, he can't guard him one-on-one... Syracuse also has a 9-0 lead in fast break points... Ty Abbott has 3 personals and Jeff has 2... Put this one in the refridge... Good luck with the Bristol pick dude!
              Thanks peanut.It ain't looking good cause Arizona St seems to be in foul trouble.I'm almost torn in this one.Played Sry-2.5 in and in my brackets but played Arizona St in a longshot parlay.this game don't matter much to me.Good luck today on all the other plays Peanut

Comment

This game is a nightmare. I can't believe I talked myself into ASU. They look like a rec league team. Harden a complete no show. Team can't hit FTs. Awful.

Comment

If Syracuse was smart they would just keep fouling the shit out of ASU. They can't even hit free throws.

Comment

Originally posted by hokie99 View Post
                    This game is a nightmare. I can't believe I talked myself into ASU. They look like a rec league team. Harden a complete no show. Team can't hit FTs. Awful.
                    Yeah... What else is on! This is straight homo!!!
                    2019 SEASON
                    NCAAF
                    42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
                    11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

Originally posted by hokie99 View Post
                      I feel like a donkey for taking these scrubs. Syracuse -2 and can't miss. Seemed too easy apparently it was.

Comment

Did they actually just say that Harden was the PAC 10 player of the year?!!? Wow I would hate to see who the runner up was if this is the case seriously..

Comment

Seriously, WTF is wrong with Harden? This guy looks like he's playing his first game ever.

Comment

Did they actually just say that Harden was the PAC 10 player of the year?!!? Wow I would hate to see who the runner up was if this is the case seriously..
                            Fucking joke of a conference if this scrub is your player of the year...

Comment

That should tell you all you need to know about the PAC 10 this year. After ASU finishes getting wiped out, only AZ will be left and I'm thinking Cleve St takes them out.

Comment

Working...
                              X