No announcement yet.

If you were Jay Cutler.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would request a trade...plus shannahan isn't there...wherever he ends up coaching again...that's where cutler should go
    "The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."
    Franklin D. Roosevelt
    Inaugural address, 4 March 1933
    sigpic

Comment

bump
      U-C-O-N-N = Uconn! Uconn! Uconn!

Comment

It's a business, they'll replace you if they can get someone better!

Comment

Originally posted by packer34 View Post
          It's a business, they'll replace you if they can get someone better!
          The Broncos watched his last two 3 and outs at the pro bowl and started looking somewhere else if you ask me.He had the best wide recievers out there and was overthrowing them everytime.Jay Cutler is a backup QB no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
            The Broncos watched his last two 3 and outs at the pro bowl and started looking somewhere else if you ask me.He had the best wide recievers out there and was overthrowing them everytime.Jay Cutler is a backup QB no doubt.
            He could start for quite a few teams, see the NY Jets
            2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Why not say fuck the Broncos...Go ahead and find someone better...Cutler is not a backup QB he is definitely a starter with a great arm and with the right coaching could be a great QB...whats Denver going to do without him...lots of teams would love to have Cutler

Comment

Originally posted by ogarza View Post
                Why not say fuck the Broncos...Go ahead and find someone better...Cutler is not a backup QB he is definitely a starter with a great arm and with the right coaching could be a great QB...whats Denver going to do without him...lots of teams would love to have Cutler
                B/c he can't say fuck the Broncos, he is under contract. He can hold out and not get paid, but he can't tell Denver to fuck off.

I don't know what the Vikings cap space situation is, but if Cutler is truly on the block, they seem like a perfect fit. Very good defense, the best RB in football, very good offensive line. They become on the top 5 teams in the league in my opinion if they could upgrade from Tavaris to Cutler.

In reality, he will likely remain a Bronco, and this will all be water under the bridge in a couple months.

Comment

He is a 17 -20(record) qb. If and when he can actually get his team into the playoffs give me a ring.

Until then jay get your team into playoffs, then bitch when your name comes up in trade talks.

Comment

Originally posted by musclemann View Post
                    He is a 17 -20(record) qb. If and when he can actually get his team into the playoffs give me a ring.

Until then jay get your team into playoffs, then bitch when your name comes up in trade talks.

Not defending Cutler's attitude at all but the team record is bad largely due to the swiss cheese defense they have had for the last few years.

He has talent but really needs a coach who can develop him.

Lots of teams would love to have him.
                    NBA is a joke

Comment

Meeting with Josh McDaniels, GM backfires, Jay Cutler asks Denver Broncos for trade
                      Denver Broncos quarterback Jay Cutler said Sunday night that he will not report to the team's first meeting on Monday and has formally asked to be traded.

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack View Post
                        Dude, Cutler is a pussy...its a fucking business, get over yourself. You get paid millions of dollars and you put up with the good and the bad. Sorry if your feelings are hurt...go take out your f-ing tampon and stop being such a bitch.....

Pussy....
                        I agree 100% Cutler has to be one of the biggest fucking whiners! They tried trading you! So what! If it was reversed and Cutler was a free agent he would hesitate to look at other teams and offers.

Comment

If I were Jay Cutler I would sell the house, retire, and play football in Canada

Because Denver hurt my feelings
                          1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

They need to tell Chicken Cutlet to STFU

He is not as good as HE thinks he is

he'd probably be a good back up on a Midget football team

If I were Denver, I'd cut his fucking whiny ass (depending on what his contract says)

Let him rest on his Pro Bowl laurels HA HA HA

What a Douche !!
                            He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Jay Cutler is aces in my book.
                              "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

I think he needs to smoke weed more. He looks like he's stoned in every picture. But you gotta admit.....

he does have a fucking ROCKET ARM
                                U-C-O-N-N = Uconn! Uconn! Uconn!

Comment

Working...
                                X