If you were Jay Cutler.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you were Jay Cutler.....

would you be pissed that Denver wanted to trade you and aquire Matt Cassel? I kinda would. He has been solid with a sure fire ROCKET arm!
    U-C-O-N-N = Uconn! Uconn! Uconn!

I dont understand that at all.
    NBA is a joke

Comment

Shut up! Get some facts and come back and see me! We bring 12 million dollars into the University... None of it is state funds! GET SOME FACTS AND COME BACK AND SEE ME!!!
      2019 SEASON
      NCAAF
      42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
      11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

Originally posted by peanutgallery View Post
        Shut up! Get some facts and come back and see me! We bring 12 million dollars into the University... None of it is state funds! GET SOME FACTS AND COME BACK AND SEE ME!!!
        Calhoun is a bitch.Only reason he ain't the biggest bitch of the school is cause Gino Torretta coaches there

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
          Calhoun is a bitch.Only reason he ain't the biggest bitch of the school is cause Gino Torretta coaches there
          I don't know why the Miami QB came to my mind but it should say Geno Auriemma

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
            Glad somebody liked my Calhoun impression!!!
            2019 SEASON
            NCAAF
            42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
            11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Dude, Cutler is a pussy...its a fucking business, get over yourself. You get paid millions of dollars and you put up with the good and the bad. Sorry if your feelings are hurt...go take out your f-ing tampon and stop being such a bitch.....

Pussy....
                Last edited by Three Jack; 03-02-2009, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack View Post
                  Dude, Cutler is a pussy...its a fucking business, get over yourself. You get paid millions of dollars and you put up with the good and the bad. Sorry if your feelings ar ehurt...go take out your f-ing tampon and stop being such a bitch.....

Pussy....
                  Cutler probably would be pissed! He's very immature! NFL QBs aren't all about "OH GOD, HE'S GOT A SUPER CANNON ROCKET POWERED GATLIN GUN ARM"... it's what's upstairs!!!
                  2019 SEASON
                  NCAAF
                  42-34-1 +4.30 units

NFL
                  11-11 +2.60 units

Comment

Originally posted by uconnplayer View Post
                    would you be pissed that Denver wanted to trade you and aquire Matt Cassel? I kinda would. He has been solid with a sure fire ROCKET arm!
                    He's 17-20 as a starter and makes way too many dumb mistakes....

Comment

three jack...i couldnt agree more..it is a business and when he actually accomplishes something for the organization then he can say something...i am so sick of these athletes bitching about being on the trade block..shut the fuck up jay cutler, you are an idiot.

Comment

Yeah, shut the fuck up. It's a job, your paid well, and you can be traded as part of the contract you signed. If you don't like it, quit. Otherwise stop your little bitching.

Comment

And then there is the class act, Shawn Springs...

Springs to Be Released Today (Updated)
                          The Redskins have informed veteran cornerback Shawn Springs that he will be released from the final year of his contract, according to Springs. A free-agent signing in 2004 and a Silver Spring native, Springs will become an unrestricted free agent.

"They did what's best for the team, and I'm happy for them," Springs said in a telephone conversation. "I'm going to miss my friends there, but as long as it makes the team better, I understand. I'm a true fan of the sport."

The Redskins will save $6 million in cap space by letting him go and Springs could draw interest from New England, Dallas and Baltimore, among other teams. The Redskins are still trying to sign their former guard Derrick Dockery, who was released by Buffalo, as well.

Comment

lol... pretty good dude. He was really pissed in that press conference. He does bring a ton of money to the University. He is the man though. # 1 in the country once again baby!!!

Cutler is a bitch though. I like the impersanation though. Good one guy
                            U-C-O-N-N = Uconn! Uconn! Uconn!

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack View Post
                              Dude, Cutler is a pussy...its a fucking business, get over yourself. You get paid millions of dollars and you put up with the good and the bad. Sorry if your feelings are hurt...go take out your f-ing tampon and stop being such a bitch.....

Pussy....

Comment

Working...
                              X