Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"BE A SIMPLE KIND OF MAN"-mike brown in ure face !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
    mr pain,i don't think we are on the same page on the fighters,i talk to me guy tonight or tomorrow and i will get back in touch,our guy will probably be a dog-later my friend !!
    OHHH yea he's a dog, and that dog i think will take out the wolf as he calls himself.

I took Jardine +275 it''s already down to +250

go ahead quinton leave that front leg out, so jardine can chop it down, just like griffin did

Comment

Chung , I like Brown i the rematch. As far as Rampage/Jardine, I like Rampage. Theres good value in taking Jardine but I dont see him winning this fight. Rampage wont be one of my picks but i do think he wins this fight.
      2010: 23-12 +37.8
      2011: 4-0 + 20
      09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Comment

MY GUY DID NOT CALL ME LAST NIGHT,BUT will have something by fight day !!
        DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by mark30 View Post
          Chung , I like Brown i the rematch. As far as Rampage/Jardine, I like Rampage. Theres good value in taking Jardine but I dont see him winning this fight. Rampage wont be one of my picks but i do think he wins this fight.
          hey mark i just sent you mail buddy

and the value is really why i'm taking jardine. jardine +275 that to me is just fishy. I sure am NOT laying -350 on rampage ? (don't you think that is very high mark ?)

***the last 2 times jardine was a big dog was at +275 vs griffin and +300 vs lidell, both were wins, he did lose to wandy but he wasn't a big dog, i guess i'm trying to say jardine seems to fight up to his competition.

Comment

Theres very good value in Jardine. You usually do not get a fighter of his talent at such a high price. I dont blame you for taking him. I will root for him with you.
            2010: 23-12 +37.8
            2011: 4-0 + 20
            09-11 5*s and up: 34-7

Comment

dude its IRONCHUNG007-THEY ARE SLIMY AND YOU CAN FIT LOTS OF EM IN A CAN !!

Comment

dude its IRONCHUNG007-THEY ARE SLIMY AND YOU CAN FIT LOTS OF EM IN A CAN !!
                THATS RIGHT,line # 9601 K. JARDINE +260,dudes this is not a big play,but like MR.P SAID,A VALUE PLAY,i just wagered 60 to get back 156 dollars !!

Comment

THATS RIGHT,line # 9601 K. JARDINE +260,dudes this is not a big play,but like MR.P SAID,A VALUE PLAY,i just wagered 60 to get back 156 dollars !!
                  you spend 60 when you go out to eat a nice meal,WTF !!

Comment

you spend 60 when you go out to eat a nice meal,WTF !!
                    DID I TELL EM LOVEDOC,talk to em baby,i ain't got the heart too,WHO LUVS U BABE ??

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain View Post
                      OHHH yea he's a dog, and that dog i think will take out the wolf as he calls himself.

I took Jardine +275 it''s already down to +250

go ahead quinton leave that front leg out, so jardine can chop it down, just like griffin did
                      please leave that leg out.

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain View Post

and the value is really why i'm taking jardine.

***the last 2 times jardine was a big dog was at +275 vs griffin and +300 vs lidell, both were wins, he did lose to wandy but he wasn't a big dog, i guess i'm trying to say jardine seems to fight up to his competition.
                        let's hope he keeps that trend going.

I CAME TO BRING THE PAIN HARDCORE FROM THE BRAIN, LET'S GO INSIDE MY ASTRAL PLANE.

i got some lyrics too chung.

Comment

Working...
                        X