Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"BE A SIMPLE KIND OF MAN"-mike brown in ure face !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "BE A SIMPLE KIND OF MAN"-mike brown in ure face !!

in ure face-IN URE FACE,this guy is one of the best mma fighters i have ever seen in my life-that guy was no joke he beat today and he totally dominated him-he will kill the california kid again in the rematch !!
    DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

I train with mike chung, he always comes out to that song.

IMO mike has always been looked over, he is very good.

IMO Garcia is NOT as good as people think

IMO Mike WILL LOSE to urijah......................YES HE WILL

Comment

Originally posted by mr pain View Post
      i train with mike chung, he always comes out to that song.

Imo mike has always been looked over, he is very good.

Imo garcia is not as good as people think

imo mike will lose to urijah......................yes he will
      mr pain,i have been a huge faber fan for years,but unless they rig the fight for the fans and a third fight,i can not see faber beating this guy on a fair-level playing field but i am by no means an expert in this sport and have admitted this many times before,just my humble opinion and thats assuming brown stays in the great shape he's in but he does not look like the type of guy that gets lax with his training-thats what really impresses me with the guy,man i just hope they don't screw him to get the fan-favorite back,i know he would sell more tickets-thats what sucks and money talks !!

Comment

Who loves you babe??? WHO LOVES YOU!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
          mr pain,i have been a huge faber fan for years,but unless they rig the fight for the fans and a third fight,i can not see faber beating this guy on a fair-level playing field but i am by no means an expert in this sport and have admitted this many times before,just my humble opinion and thats assuming brown stays in the great shape he's in but he does not look like the type of guy that gets lax with his training-thats what really impresses me with the guy,man i just hope they don't screw him to get the fan-favorite back,i know he would sell more tickets-thats what sucks and money talks !!

well first off I'm not an expert either but i like to think i know my stuff.

I have been a faber fan for years also, and for years he was just a really fast, strong wrestler......I think you would agree with that statement.

be honest chung how surprised were you when he fought pulver the first time and literally outboxed JENS PULVER for 5 full rounds, you did not think he would stand, and neither did anyone else.

No excuses from me but anyone that really watched the faber brown fight saw that faber really just tried something stupid (he tried to be anderson silva) and mike brown is NOT the guy to play around with as you saw again tonight, you give mike that little opening and it's most likeley over.

Faber will not give him an opening, because that's what he did he GAVE brown that shot that sent him to the canvas, and oh by the way, watch that fight carefully chung faber broke brown's rib with 1 of the 2 body shots he delivered. If faber lasts through that shot that put him down he easily wins, but he didn't last and he lost. (he also had an injured right hand that he couldn't use for 6 months heading into that fight.)

2 reasons Faber will win
          Tong (look into this name at his camp)
          Speed (too fast for mike, and that's from mike's mouth) shhh

You will NEVER see mike brown in any other shape that you saw tonight, the dude stays at ATT sometimes for our night sessions, so he will go all day with his stand, and wrestling, then wait for us at night to help out with BJJ, (another advantage for faber, better jij) faber didn't have any jij until last year. I will say that if they fight in florida, mike's chances get a lot better, with the way faber was raised (which i love by the way, you know the whole holistic approach his parents took, you know about that right ?) i heard that the sea level elevation did not treat him well when he was here, but that i cannot prove.

all i know is we are havin a party when mikey comes home, plans are already in the works. come on down chung your invited

looking forward to your play on the 7th, give me a hint ? is it someone out of jackson's camp because i'm all over that one if that's the one

Comment

Originally posted by mr pain View Post
            well first off i'm not an expert either but i like to think i know my stuff.

I have been a faber fan for years also, and for years he was just a really fast, strong wrestler......i think you would agree with that statement.

Be honest chung how surprised were you when he fought pulver the first time and literally outboxed jens pulver for 5 full rounds, you did not think he would stand, and neither did anyone else.

No excuses from me but anyone that really watched the faber brown fight saw that faber really just tried something stupid (he tried to be anderson silva) and mike brown is not the guy to play around with as you saw again tonight, you give mike that little opening and it's most likeley over.

Faber will not give him an opening, because that's what he did he gave brown that shot that sent him to the canvas, and oh by the way, watch that fight carefully chung faber broke brown's rib with 1 of the 2 body shots he delivered. If faber lasts through that shot that put him down he easily wins, but he didn't last and he lost. (he also had an injured right hand that he couldn't use for 6 months heading into that fight.)

2 reasons faber will win
            tong (look into this name at his camp)
            speed (too fast for mike, and that's from mike's mouth) shhh

you will never see mike brown in any other shape that you saw tonight, the dude stays at att sometimes for our night sessions, so he will go all day with his stand, and wrestling, then wait for us at night to help out with bjj, (another advantage for faber, better jij) faber didn't have any jij until last year. I will say that if they fight in florida, mike's chances get a lot better, with the way faber was raised (which i love by the way, you know the whole holistic approach his parents took, you know about that right ?) i heard that the sea level elevation did not treat him well when he was here, but that i cannot prove.

All i know is we are havin a party when mikey comes home, plans are already in the works. Come on down chung your invited

Looking forward to your play on the 7th, give me a hint ? Is it someone out of jackson's camp because i'm all over that one if that's the one
            to your hint question,the answer is yes !!

Comment

MR PAIN,I REALLY LIKE YOUR BOY BROWN,I WILL NOT WAGER ON THE FIGHT FROM WHAT YOU SAID BUT I REALLY HOPE HE BEATS FABER-man your boy just seems like he is on that edge right now,its a beautiful place for a fighter to be,faber has always been there,i hope your boy can knock him down again !!

Comment

to your hint question,the answer is yes !!
                yes sir, i put that one in last night, thanks for answering the question because i think the line is as good as we are gonna get.

P.S chung i have lines for like 6 or 7 fights up at my book already. you have any yet ???

Comment

MR PAIN,I REALLY LIKE YOUR BOY BROWN,I WILL NOT WAGER ON THE FIGHT FROM WHAT YOU SAID BUT I REALLY HOPE HE BEATS FABER-man your boy just seems like he is on that edge right now,its a beautiful place for a fighter to be,faber has always been there,i hope your boy can knock him down again !!
                  Interesting to see what the line would be, faber was -600 when mike beat him, now i wouldn't take it if it's over -200 and it will be so i'll probably lay off also.

and trust me chung we went all out today at the gym setting up the party stuff, because we were all saying just what you said he's right there at the top of the mountain, and trust me no one enjoys and embraces every moment other than mike. (some do , but you know what i mean, mike won't even go out for a drink if it's under 6 weeks to the fight)

I'm very happy for him also, because as i said he's the type of guy to walk in tommorrow and expect NOTHING other than a few extra hand shakes and a couple signatures, wait until he walks in.........

Comment

Originally posted by MR Pain View Post
                    yes sir, i put that one in last night, thanks for answering the question because i think the line is as good as we are gonna get.

P.S chung i have lines for like 6 or 7 fights up at my book already. you have any yet ???
                    mr pain,i don't think we are on the same page on the fighters,i talk to me guy tonight or tomorrow and i will get back in touch,our guy will probably be a dog-later my friend !!

Comment

Listen closey, the dog barks at the pale moon light, while wearing a raspberry beret??? You got that chung, look for the virgin with the red rose and tell her. Please confirm.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH
                      2012 - 2013 NCAAF

21 - 20 - 0

2012 - 2013 NFL

14 - 10 - 1

Comment

Originally posted by BillMill71 View Post
                        Listen closey, the dog barks at the pale moon light, while wearing a raspberry beret??? You got that chung, look for the virgin with the red rose and tell her. Please confirm.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH
                        if you find a virgin over 18,please send her to my house !!

Comment

mr pain,it involves some fighters from that camp but it could be on or against them,sorry for all the 007 stuff,just want to confirm with my guy before i put it out there-later my friend !!

Comment

gl chungster
                            MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
                            HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                            0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

"Mama told me when I was young
                              Come sit beside me, my only son
                              And listen closely to what I say.
                              And if you do this
                              It will help you some sunny day.
                              Take your time... dont live too fast,
                              Troubles will come and they will pass.
                              Go find a woman and youll find love,
                              And dont forget son,
                              There is someone up above.

(chorus)
                              And be a simple kind of man.
                              Be something you love and understand.
                              Be a simple kind of man.
                              Wont you do this for me son,
                              If you can? " PS-ALL BC MEMBERS SiNG ALONG !!

Comment

Working...
                              X