Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Butler and Akron both losing outright by DD as DD favorites?!!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I lost on Akron and got on it because Kapt has been so solid. Kapt has made me some serious money this year so I can handle a setback.

That said, I was a little worried about this play only because of the low total (125) and laying 19 points. When the total is under 130, I hate laying DD points, JMO. I like playing dogs when the total is low.
    NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
      I lost on Akron and got on it because Kapt has been so solid. Kapt has made me some serious money this year so I can handle a setback.

That said, I was a little worried about this play only because of the low total (125) and laying 19 points. When the total is under 130, I hate laying DD points, JMO. I like playing dogs when the total is low.
      As you may or may not know is that I have not followed one single play from Kaptain all year but with my awesome learned and skilled cherry picking abilities I jumped on both today and both DD favs lose outright...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
        Here I'll get it back for you. Tease NC and Arizona St
        Thanks big guy appreciate the bail out effort however I already locked in on Mardy Fish over Radek Stepanek tonight as my chase play live from HP Pavillion in San Jose at the SAP Open Mens tennis finals....with my luck of cherry picking your pick will now win easily and mine will go down before it even starts...
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
          Thanks big guy appreciate the bail out effort however I already locked in on Mardy Fish over Radek Stepanek tonight as my chase play live from HP Pavillion in San Jose at the SAP Open Mens tennis finals....with my luck of cherry picking your pick will now win easily and mine will go down before it even starts...
          winner. i tried

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
            Here I'll get it back for you. Tease NC and Arizona St
            Nice call BW...thanks for the winner!
            Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by Three Jack View Post
              Nice call BW...thanks for the winner!
              glad we got it 3jack

Comment

Working...
              X