Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Butler and Akron both losing outright by DD as DD favorites?!!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Butler and Akron both losing outright by DD as DD favorites?!!?

Havent vented in a while and I cant help myself here...I am the king cherry picker and this is gonna be putting me back in a break again....

45-34 Loyola Chicago winning outright as 18.5 point underdogs...

22-6 Northern Illinois winning outright as 11.5 point underdogs....

SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

WTF man, unbelievable. Wish they would get off the bus.

Comment

Back to my break from gambling to due my awesome fucking cherry picking abililties...no one to blame but myself here I choose the worst spots its not even funny and this thread is no harm intended against Kapt he has been solid as hell I just took over with my bowl of fucking cherries!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Butler losing outright by 16 as -18.5 favorites!!!

Akron losing outright by 14 as -11.5 favorites!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Comment

Love those pics! That is a trip

Comment

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOTH TEAMS ARE GONNA COVER THE ALTERNATE POINT SPREAD AND COVER BY 45 POINTS EACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GAMBLING IS SOOOOOOOOO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE THROWING AWAY MY HARD EARNED MONEY BY RANDOMLY CHERRY PICKING PEOPLES LOSERS AND NOT BETTING ANY OF THEIR WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Seriously this might do me in for good no joke with how ridiculously both picks are losing...the fashion and margin of loss in which they are losing is unbearable....I think I have lost my mind here....

Comment

Is this actually happening? How bad of luck with cherry picking can one have?

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                    Is this actually happening? How bad of luck with cherry picking can one have?
                    So far you've only Dropped the F-Bomb Twice!!

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
                    When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
                    Jon E. Checkers

Comment

I'm on both. I don't know if I'm alone on this, but I FUCKING HATE SUNDAYS for betting. Every single Sunday I get my clocked cleaned. I've even tried going opposite once before and got cleaned. I need to stop betting Sundays.

Comment

Originally posted by harold_bush View Post
                        I'm on both. I don't know if I'm alone on this, but I FUCKING HATE SUNDAYS for betting. Every single Sunday I get my clocked cleaned. I've even tried going opposite once before and got cleaned. I need to stop betting Sundays.
                        Toss in Clemson, who I had on a ML parlay, losing as a 9 point favorite to a god awful Virginia team.

Comment

Originally posted by jcheckers View Post
                          So far you've only Dropped the F-Bomb Twice!!
                          Gotta love it I bet very small on my NHL plays on Friday for $10 each sweep th board win about $85...then go big on cherry picking lose it all an then some on Saturday on a big parlay that goes 1/2 and loses on Roddick at -700 LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO...make another deposit today chasing and go HUGE $200 each on these two picks and lose them both and down around $450 on the weekend...so glad I started gambling again!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                            Gotta love it I bet very small on my NHL plays on Friday for $10 each sweep th board win about $85...then go big on cherry picking lose it all an then some on Saturday on a big parlay that goes 1/2 and loses on Roddick at -700 LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO...make another deposit today chasing and go HUGE $200 each on these two picks and lose them both and down around $450 on the weekend...so glad I started gambling again!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
                            Anyone else do shit like this when they were 23? Have good intentions bet small initially on a deposit then things go bad and its an all out full chase due to money managment? I cant be alone here and how long did it take to learn money managment? 10 or 20 years later?

Comment

Here I'll get it back for you. Tease NC and Arizona St

Comment

Working...
                              X