WED - MAKE OR BREAK DAY - SHITLOAD OF PLAYS AND 10* 's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by longnex View Post
    Lets see. If you actually bet all these games at only $10 a unit you will be betting $2080 not counting the juice. And knowing what a big spender you say you are, you must bet at least $50 a unit. So thats risking $10400 not counting the juice.

Good luck
    Just imagine how much money SPORTSRMYLIFE has got on the line tonight at $50 a unit.

Comment

I will answer this for myself since I bet allot of game's Its between 100 and 500 on each game pod goes for at least 750 and up .....most games go for 100 to 250..I cant understand people saying betting more games is bad..they can lose on one game if they bet big as well as I can on 10...minus the juice... I say no guts no glory..I wont change..
      2013-2014.... NCAA 7-6

Comment

I'm currently betting $20 per game. I hope to be able to up that to $30 by the end of NBA season since I'm not planning to make any bets after that till football season next year.

BOL

PK
        No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Looks Like a Profitable night sweep the 10's in the NBA good job

Comment

Originally posted by SteinDallas View Post
            Looks Like a Profitable night sweep the 10's in the NBA good job
            Plus 1 unit for the night in both baskets. Lose some juice.

Comment

Originally posted by Dkngstn9 View Post
              Plus 1 unit for the night in both baskets. Lose some juice.
              By my count the night was 11-15 -14.6* on all games with the 10* going 5-3.
              Get the best line possible....or you can just gamble!

Comment

Working...
              X