10* NY + 5 1/2

10* OK CITY + 2

10* CHICAGO + 2 1/2

9* PORT + 3 1/2

9* ATL + 2

7* DET - 4 1/2

5* WASH -2

gl !!!!
    Last edited by GOLDENGREEK; 02-04-2009, 05:59 PM.

Good luck GREEK!!

Comment

GL tonight GG, You're long over due for a big night!

Comment

Good luck today greek!!!!!!

Comment

Lets see. If you actually bet all these games at only $10 a unit you will be betting $2080 not counting the juice. And knowing what a big spender you say you are, you must bet at least $50 a unit. So thats risking $10400 not counting the juice.

Good luck

Comment

Good Luck

Comment

Originally posted by longnex View Post
              Lets see. If you actually bet all these games at only $10 a unit you will be betting $2080 not counting the juice. And knowing what a big spender you say you are, you must bet at least $50 a unit. So thats risking $10400 not counting the juice.

Good luck
              I don't think he's betting that much.I could be wrong but 11 grand on a wednesday night is a little steep.$10 a unit I can believe.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                I don't think he's betting that much.I could be wrong but 11 grand on a wednesday night is a little steep.$10 a unit I can believe.
                Steep?? More like enough to buy yourself a brand new motor home!!!
                "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                  Steep?? More like enough to buy yourself a brand new motor home!!!
                  He might bet that much.I'm sure ALOT of people bet more than $20-$40 a game like I do.But I feel like most of the posters here do this as a hobby or for fun.11 grand ain't no hobby and damn sure ain't no fun if you loose.

Comment

He might bet that much.I'm sure ALOT of people bet more than $20-$40 a game like I do.But I feel like most of the posters here do this as a hobby or for fun.11 grand ain't no hobby and damn sure ain't no fun if you loose.
                    Couldn't care less how much he bets. I'm here for plays and advice. If he bet 5 bucks or 500 bucks a game, makes no difference. To each his own. My comment was just a jab at you vols . Good to see you picked up on that.

Comment

I've always been curious what some of the regulars in here bet, b/c with as many games as some bet, and some of the bad streaks everyone goes on, it seems like you could go broke in a week. For example that is 26 games, so you have to probably go 15-11 just to win any money. I don't get it. Seems to me it would be impossible to win money betting 10+ games every single night.

Of course, I only go with 3-4 games a night and I still lose, so what do I know?
                      Last edited by harold_bush; 02-04-2009, 08:20 PM.

Comment

My comment was just a jab at you vols . Good to see you picked up on that.
                        Thats pretty much all you do lately.

Comment

Originally posted by harold_bush View Post
                          I've always been curious what some of the regulars in here bet, b/c with as many games as some bet, and some of the bad streaks everyone goes on, it seems like you could go broke in a week. For example that is 26 games, so you have to probably go 15-11 just to win any money. I don't get it. Seems to me it would be impossible to win money betting 10+ games every single night.

Of course, I only go with 3-4 games a night and I still lose, so what do I know?
                          I agree Harold.It really don't matter what people bet and Greek always post his plays for us to follow.If I lose $20 and he loses 11 grand what should it matter to me right.Hell some people might post here and never bet a dime on there plays.Just post to get the glory and attention and worst case they are looked at as a bad picker but they ain't broke..We can't prove anything.

Comment

Thats pretty much all you do lately.
                            I'll tone it down.

Comment

I'll tone it down.
                              No problems here.I can take it.

Comment

Working...
                              X