Congrats to the Steelers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to the Steelers

They showed they are the best defense in the league.

They will beat Arizona by pressuring Warner into mistakes. The Eagles were a fraud, Baltimore whipped thier ass.

Congrats to the Ravens on a great run, they were only picked to win 6 games this year and finished 11-5. Flacco has a great future and Harbaugh was a great choice as coach. So glad that Jason Garrett (Cowboys OC) turned down the Ravens!

Super Bowl:

Pittsburgh 34 Arizona 13

Defense wins championships!
    NBA is a joke

You are class Flare, you really are
    Questions, comments, complaints:
    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
      They showed they are the best defense in the league.

They will beat Arizona by pressuring Warner into mistakes. The Eagles were a fraud, Baltimore whipped thier ass.

Congrats to the Ravens on a great run, they were only picked to win 6 games this year and finished 11-5. Flacco has a great future and Harbaugh was a great choice as coach. So glad that Jason Garrett (Cowboys OC) turned down the Ravens!

Super Bowl:

Pittsburgh 34 Arizona 13

Defense wins championships!

First, congrats to your Ravens, but with all due respect, that's silly..........21 points? I think you might still be reeling from the loss, and making Pitt out to be a better team than they are. Excellent D, average offense. Arizona would beat Balti IMO (they struggle too much against the pass), and Pitt isn't that much better than Balti.

Funny that nobody was saying Philly was a fraud before the game today. Warner ate Philly's lunch on the blitz, and he will be fine against Pitt too.

Again, Boldin/Fitz/Breaston/Warner light years better than Clayton/Mason/Flacco. Pitt could bring extra defenders on the blitz against Balti b/c they have nobody than can hurt them. Trying leaving Boldin and Fitz one on one and it will be a long day.
      Last edited by harold_bush; 01-18-2009, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Classy, Flare...well done. Congrats on a nice run. Now go get yourselves a couple of receivers, i.e. Plax....

Excellent season to build on.
        Three Jack's Record http://www.bettorschat.com/forums/sh...10#post1323910

Comment

Originally posted by harold_bush View Post
          First, congrats to your Ravens, but with all due respect, that's silly..........21 points? I think you might still be reeling from the loss, and making Pitt out to be a better team than they are. Excellent D, average offense. Arizona would beat Balti IMO (they struggle too much against the pass), and Pitt isn't that much better than Balti.

Funny that nobody was saying Philly was a fraud before the game today. Warner ate Philly's lunch on the blitz, and he will be fine against Pitt too.

Again, Boldin/Fitz/Breaston/Warner light years better than Clayton/Mason/Flacco. Pitt could bring extra defenders on the blitz against Balti b/c they have nobody than can hurt them. Trying leaving Boldin and Fitz one on one and it will be a long day.

Warner will leave the field in an ambulance
          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
            Warner will leave the field in an ambulance
            That's the only chance the Steelers would have to beat Cards by 21.

Comment

That's the only chance the Steelers would have to beat Cards by 21.
              I dont care if they win by 1, as long as the win
              [email protected]

Comment

I just wish BJ would put the line up?

Comment

Harold,

The Arizona defense has been torched before, yes they are playing well now but you know how many Superbowls end up in blowouts. I am predicting a 21 point win for the Steelers yes, thier defense will force mistakes. They may get pressure just rushing 4, I do not see them leaving Fitz single covered.

Arizona will not be able to run the ball, period.
                  NBA is a joke

Comment

Gotta think it could be a good matchup. AZ's scoring against Pitt's physical style. Great game.
                    Good,Honest Handicapping. Florida Tebow 24-Oklahoma Bradford 14, Jan 09'

Comment

finesse vs defense, i will take the D and the steelers roll
                      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
                        Harold,

The Arizona defense has been torched before, yes they are playing well now but you know how many Superbowls end up in blowouts. I am predicting a 21 point win for the Steelers yes, thier defense will force mistakes. They may get pressure just rushing 4, I do not see them leaving Fitz single covered.

Arizona will not be able to run the ball, period.
                        I don't think Philly's plan today was to leave Fitz in single coverage either. OC for Zona VERY creative with Fitz today, and it is a lot easier said than done to double someone up.

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                          finesse vs defense, i will take the D and the steelers roll
                          If Hines Ward is iffy, gotta like the 7 points but we shall see.
                          Good,Honest Handicapping. Florida Tebow 24-Oklahoma Bradford 14, Jan 09'

Comment

zona wont run the ball, fact, they cant run on the steeler d. warner gets knocked out in the 2nd quarter
                            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Powerplaypicks View Post
                              If Hines Ward is iffy, gotta like the 7 points but we shall see.
                              didnt need him vs the 2nd best d in the nfl, wont need him against a shitty d in zona
                              [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                              X