Congrats to the Steelers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
    didnt need him vs the 2nd best d in the nfl, wont need him against a shitty d in zona
    Don't even go there. It was a cold home game against an average offense with a ROOKIE QB.
    Good,Honest Handicapping. Florida Tebow 24-Oklahoma Bradford 14, Jan 09'

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
      finesse vs defense, i will take the D and the steelers roll
      That's a shocker coming from a Steeler. I'm not faulting you, I'd feel the same way if my team was there, but I think you have a skewed view.

Comment

I wish the Panthers had Flacco. He will be around for awhile. Harbaugh, Rice, and Flacco mean good things for Raven fans in the next several years.

Comment

Originally posted by Guns View Post
          I wish the Panthers had Flacco. He will be around for awhile. Harbaugh, Rice, and Flacco mean good things for Raven fans in the next several years.
          He's not Matt Ryan!

Comment

I really thought the Panthers were going to go all the way to the SB and they might have with a good QB.

I am glad to have Flacco and Harbaugh!
            NBA is a joke

Comment

So you are glad to have a QB who threw for way way way under 50% completions in the playoffs and when it mattered he threw 3 picks and 141 yards in 30 attempts..he is overrated,,he is good because Baltimore has a kick ass defense...period.
              Let's Hammer the Book.

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
                I really thought the Panthers were going to go all the way to the SB and they might have with a good QB.

I am glad to have Flacco and Harbaugh!
                They won't win with Delhomme, just like the Eagles and Cowboys won't win with their qb's.

The 2 best teams in the NFL played at 6:30 tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by DBURGH View Post
                  So you are glad to have a QB who threw for way way way under 50% completions in the playoffs and when it mattered he threw 3 picks and 141 yards in 30 attempts..he is overrated,,he is good because Baltimore has a kick ass defense...period.
                  I gotta agree. I understand Flacco is a rookie, and he should get better, but I'm not sure I understand all the buzz about him. He did absolutely nothing in the playoffs.....nothing. He would be another bad rookie QB if he played on a team that didn't have a great D. He wasn't asked to win any games this year. He did do a nice job of not losing a game, but he really hasn't shown me much besides a strong arm.

Comment

Originally posted by harold_bush View Post
                    I gotta agree. I understand Flacco is a rookie, and he should get better, but I'm not sure I understand all the buzz about him. He did absolutely nothing in the playoffs.....nothing. He would be another bad rookie QB if he played on a team that didn't have a great D. He wasn't asked to win any games this year. He did do a nice job of not losing a game, but he really hasn't shown me much besides a strong arm.
                    He was an atrocious 9-23 against Miami, 11-22 against Tenn, and 13-30 today. That's 33-75, ouch. His QB rating today was 18.2 HIs QB rating in the playoffs was in the 50's.

Comment

Originally posted by harold_bush View Post

The buzz is because he can make all the throws, the deep outs, etc, the scouts and the experts can see that which is why they are high on him.

How fucking good would he have been with Larry Fitz and Boldin or a Randy Moss type on this team? Look out if they get a few guys like that. He only really had Derrick Mason.
                      NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
                        The buzz is because he can make all the throws, the deep outs, etc, the scouts and the experts can see that which is why they are high on him.

How fucking good would he have been with Larry Fitz and Boldin or a Randy Moss type on this team? Look out if they get a few guys like that. He only really had Derrick Mason.
                        Oh, I agree with that, flare. I'm not saying he is a bad QB, I just think people talk about him more than they should. I'm also not faulting him for not putting up bigger numbers this year b/c he was just asked not to lose games.

Comment

He is 24 years old, give him time. He is good beacuse of their defense. He would have been better if he had a running game. I would take him over a 32 year old (Delhomme) who blames his receivers when he screws up.
                          Steelers played the pass all night, and did a hell of a job. No running game spells disaster for any qb...don't care who it is.

Delhomme did "man up" after the AZ game. That was a total embarrassment, but at least he took responsibility.

Comment

And did a hell of a job???? 13-30 141 yards. and 3 INt's including one for a TD...????/ Explain that one to me?
                            Let's Hammer the Book.

Comment

And did a hell of a job???? 13-30 141 yards. and 3 INt's including one for a TD...????/ Explain that one to me?
                              Pits defense did a hell of a job in playin the pass

Comment

Did you read his post, he said the Steelers played the pass all night and did a hell of a job.
                                NBA is a joke

Comment

Working...
                                X