Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

guys-WHO ARE THE HOTTEST COLLEGE HOOP CAPPERS ON THE FORUM LAST 2 WEEKS ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
    Yes, you did exactly what i quoted. What you don't know is that i was keeping your record in my notebook and as soon as the losing continued, your record keeping disappeared. I find it odd that you are able to keep records for other people but it is too much work to keep your own ...........
    Well I am glad you kept track of it in your notebook. Like I said I know I sucked big balls for a stretch whats it to you seriously?
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
      Well I am glad you kept track of it in your notebook. Like I said I know I sucked big balls for a stretch whats it to you seriously?
      What's it to me? If you are here 24/7 hanging on other people's balls by keeping their records, why not step up and use the time to worry about yourself and your records? You are the CLASSIC case here of i'll keep a record until it's embarrassing. It's easy to post negative numbers for others. If you still don't "Get it", let me know and i'll explain it a 3rd time for you.
      Last edited by wayne1218; 01-10-2009, 10:12 AM.

Comment

What's it to me? If you are here 24/7 hanging on other people's balls by keeping their records, why not step up and use the time to worry about yourself and your records? You are the CLASSIC case here of i'll keep a record until it's embarrassing. It's easy to post negative numbers for others. If you still don't "Get it", let me know and i'll explain it a 3rd time for you.
        will u keep my records wayne................i will fire rjeremy if u just say so please
        rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Originally posted by jmarty6969 View Post
          will u keep my records wayne................i will fire rjeremy if u just say so please

I keep my records 1st. If i don't have time to keep mine, i'm certainly not going to keep others and make it my business. If you have time to keep others, keep your own too.

Comment

I keep my records 1st. If i don't have time to keep mine, i'm certainly not going to keep others and make it my business. If you have time to keep others, keep your own too.
            kaptain says i am doing well but my number suck lol

please look at my signiture lol
            rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Working...
            X