Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

guys-WHO ARE THE HOTTEST COLLEGE HOOP CAPPERS ON THE FORUM LAST 2 WEEKS ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by griswold View Post
    I haven't lost a college basketball play all year.
    Me either..0-0..
    SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Kaptain
      Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
        Yea but what about overall for the year though?
        You just keep track of the daily records???
        You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

It would be nice if there was a place here where everyones record was on one page. I know they have a records thread but you have to click on each post, too time consuming.

Comment

It show aint me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But kapt., spark, wayne, bw "l" and a lot more can get it done for sure.
            jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Crazyskillz !!!

signed
              KB
              jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by baseballdave View Post
                Crazyskillz !!!
                I truly miss the 'fade factor'.

Comment

Spark ,Wayne , Kaptain, Golden Greek and Big Wiener are usually pretty good!
                  NBA is a joke

Comment

bet who you like but never go against WAYNE

Comment

SPARK wins hands down. He is the most consistant capper at BC. As a side note regarding record keeping, if everybody would update their records in their daily threads, not their signatures or records forum, it would be the easiest and most acurate method. All you would have to do is cut and paste and update. If there was any question about accuracy, it would be easy to check back. People have a tendency to forget to update their records in their signatures or records forum if they lose and there is no way to check back since the signatures change and only show the current record. Also, SPARK plays straight games(not 2* or 50* to catch up and have a better record) and it's easy to tell he's really the BEST in all sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry29 View Post
                        SPARK wins hands down. He is the most consistant capper at BC. As a side note regarding record keeping, if everybody would update their records in their daily threads, not their signatures or records forum, it would be the easiest and most acurate method. All you would have to do is cut and paste and update. If there was any question about accuracy, it would be easy to check back. People have a tendency to forget to update their records in their signatures or records forum if they lose and there is no way to check back since the signatures change and only show the current record. Also, SPARK plays straight games(not 2* or 50* to catch up and have a better record) and it's easy to tell he's really the BEST in all sports.
                        Couldnt agree more buddy...

Comment

Spark has been using the same winning systems in all sports since the stone age when dinosaurs were around...thats why its so effective...

Comment

People have a tendency to forget to update their records in their signatures or records forum if they lose and there is no way to check back since the signatures change and only show the current record.
                            Sound familiar Chad?

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                              Sound familiar Chad?
                              Any reason for this comment? Yea I suck at times and know it whats it to you?

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                                Any reason for this comment? Yea I suck at times and know it whats it to you?

Yes, you did exactly what i quoted. What you don't know is that i was keeping your record in my notebook and as soon as the losing continued, your record keeping disappeared. I find it odd that you are able to keep records for other people but it is too much work to keep your own ...........

Comment

Working...
                                X