KB, this is for you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KB, this is for you

KB, they put up a great effort. Hung with them for a half but you got to give props to Gators and athletic ability of SEC. Completley made Bradford obsolete in this game. He is a good QB but.........can you imagine having to face SEC east every year? Road to championship would be MUCH MUCH difficult. See what us Dawgs have to deal with year in, year out. Playing in the SEC East and having to win that division then having to play in the SEC Championship game......then having to play a National Championship game? Come on man, how can you argue that anyother conference is better.

KB is in the fetal position so he may not respond right away

Sorry KB, OKLA had all kinds of chances, it had to be frustrating from your end bro.
    NBA is a joke

Comment

1) You're not gonna convince me that Florida has better athletes than OU.

2) Can't put this loss on Bradford IMO...terrible play calling in the RZ and Iglesias' shit hands ruined this game for OU.

3) Sorry, if you're talking NFL, Bradford will be way better than Tebow. This running around shit works in college, but we all know in the NFL it's a much different story.

Comment

OU outplayed Fla. Coaching decisions and playcalling killed them. Beat up on Stoops and the OC. Let KB be. He never trash talked anyone, he supported his team, he's a class act beyond many on this forum.

Comment

OU outplayed Florida????????????? Because those RZ stops were all OU mistakes, and couldn't possibly have been Florida's defense stepping up? Give me a break, the better team won, and I don't know how you watch the 2H and say that OU outplayed Florida.
          "CFB YTD: 5-8-1 -16.2"

Comment

You can't get inside the 10 twice and leave with zero points in the national championship. And yes I agree MUCH of it is on coaching - Stoops once again lives up to his reputation of being a choker in big games, Iglesias killed them as well but you gotta give credit where its due when it came down to it Florida went out and won the game. Just like they did against Bama.

Ranking the conferences:

1. SEC
            2. SEC
            3. SEC
            4. SEC
            5. SEC

6. The rest

No more college football for how long? Damn.

Comment

How a coach who chokes in so many consecutive bowl games keeps his job is beyond me....
              SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

I don't know chado, while I obviously completely agree that stoops chokes, I can't say that I agree that he should be fired. But man I wonder how these OK guys feel tonight, another year of almost. College football is brutal man

Comment

Originally posted by mavskidd02 View Post
                  OU outplayed Florida????????????? Because those RZ stops were all OU mistakes, and couldn't possibly have been Florida's defense stepping up? Give me a break, the better team won, and I don't know how you watch the 2H and say that OU outplayed Florida.
                  I watched the whole game genius. It was poor coaching. How do you not let the Heisman winner take the game in his hands with at least one pass play in the first half? You don't think that made a difference when you run the same run play over and over? Give me a break. Fine, he threw a pick before the half. Was it not in the hands of his receiver first? Say what you will, but momentum matters. If OU has the lead, you think it's the same game? Easy to talk trash when things roll your way after those plays. I won money on a teaser so I'm not spitting sour grapes. I thought OU played well enough to win, especially on D. Read my post. Coaching cost OU this game. You have no clue if you think otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by PW52 View Post
                    I don't know chado, while I obviously completely agree that stoops chokes, I can't say that I agree that he should be fired. But man I wonder how these OK guys feel tonight, another year of almost. College football is brutal man
                    Look, I agree that he sucks in bowls but Stoops got them there. He gets great recruits and talent. This isn't the friggin NHL where you fire a guy for losing 2 games in a row when you are walking into the playoffs. He puts a great team on the field year after year and was honestly lucky to be in this position considering how the BCS works. Was he outcoached? Absolutely. But there's no way to can him for winning each season.

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy View Post
                      1) You're not gonna convince me that Florida has better athletes than OU.

2) Can't put this loss on Bradford IMO...terrible play calling in the RZ and Iglesias' shit hands ruined this game for OU.

3) Sorry, if you're talking NFL, Bradford will be way better than Tebow. This running around shit works in college, but we all know in the NFL it's a much different story.

1. Uh, yes Florida has better althete
                      2. Uh,yes Bradford did not play a good game.
                      3. Who talks about the pros in a college game?
                      I agree Bradford might be a better prospect, but who gives a
                      Shit in a national championship game? Tebow's got 2 championship, a heisman.

Comment

it was more the playcalling that killed ou.....they were very predictable ....bradford make some really good throws imo...

Comment

Hokie I'm with you about stoops that what i was saying. Ask yourself this, how many coaches are better?

Comment

Hate it for ya KB.

Face it boys and girls The SEC has won 3 in a row and 5 outta of 11. And out of those 5 AUBURN has won 0

Comment

Look on the bright side KB,you lose one game but you get Bradford back for another 13 of them.No way he goes pro after that performance.

Comment

Working...
                              X