• Time
  • Show
Clear All

GOOD LUCK "W" i'm on the other side, anyway i'm to old for Her lol
    jt4545

Fat Tuesday's - Home

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
      I could see that, but Under has dropped 1.5 points today where I bet.
      Line movements that are not compared with public percentages cannot be judged by the obvious IMO...my numbers are showing public more on the over so a little reverse line movement action...like I have said before on other ocassions this losses a shit load of the time too is just one of several capping tools that one should use...line movements in one direction does NOT necessarily mean the obvious of where the public money is going...GL fellas should be an awesome game tonight!!!
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
        Line movements that are not compared with public percentages cannot be judged by the obvious IMO...my numbers are showing public more on the over so a little reverse line movement action...like I have said before on other ocassions this losses a shit load of the time too is just one of several capping tools that one should use...line movements in one direction does NOT necessarily mean the obvious of where the public money is going...GL fellas should be an awesome game tonight!!!
        Disregard this post 52% on the under 48% on the over. Public backed under here but those percentages are too split to hold any real significance and are far from any kind of reverse line movement. If anything this benefits over bettors. GL!!!
        SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Good luck to all on 2nd half bets.... But on a serious note, where did you find a picture of this hottie? are there others? I'm an Okie state fan but wow!!!

Comment

That was a typical Florida big game cover...WOW !!!

Comment

Working...
            X